Topic: little jokes

Paris Hilton is sitting in the car with her sister. She takes her little mirror and she tells to her sister, I know that person, her sister asks: let me look, she gives the mirror back to Paris and answers, of course you know that person, that's me.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: little jokes

A blond and brunett were walking down the street. the brunett say's 'Ah look at the dead bird" the blond looks up and say's 'Where' !

one caper after another

I heard this one over Christmas,  Ruptured and hysterical i was for hours after.

Young Girl going out on the town.
Granny says " you cant go out like that, your top is see through
you have no bra on and i can see your rosebuds!
At my age Gran i can show my rosebuds to whom ever i like.

Next Morning Young girl finds Granny sitting at the table with her boobs on show.
Gran! you cant be doing that! Why not says Gran, if you can show your rosebuds
I surely can hang out my Hanging Baskets!  lol

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

A blonde, wanting to earn some extra money, decided to hire herself out as a "handy-woman" and started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighbourhood. She went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.
"Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch," he said, how much will you charge me?"
The blonde quickly responded, "How about £50?"
The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything she would need was in the garage.
The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes all the way around the house?"
He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?
The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all
those dumb blonde jokes we've been getting by e-mail lately."
A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money. "You're finished already?" the husband asked.
"Yes," the blonde replied, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."
Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the £50.00 and handed it to her.
"And by the way," the Blonde added, "it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus!"

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

did you hear about the dyslexic that walked into a bra....

My daughter sent me this one:

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him.
The waitress asks for their orders. The man says, "A hamburger, fries and a coke," and turns to the ostrich, "What's yours?"
"I'll have the same," says the ostrich.
A short time later the waitress returns with the order.
"That will be £9.40 please," she says and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact amount for payment.
The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, "A hamburger, fries, and a coke."
The ostrich says, "I'll have the same."
Again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with the exact amount.
For a while this becomes routine until the two enter again later in the week. "The usual?" asks the waitress.
"No, this time it's a treat, so I will have a steak, baked potato, and salad," says the man.
" Yep! Same," says the ostrich.
Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, "That will be £32.62."
Once again the man pulls the exact amount out of his pocket and places it on the table.
The waitress can't hold back her curiosity any longer. "Excuse me, sir.
How do you manage to always come up with the exact money from your pocket every time?"
"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was clearing the attic and found an old lamp, when I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes.
My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there."
"That's brilliant!" says the waitress. "Most people would wish for a couple of million pounds or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!"
"That's right. Whether it's a pint of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the man.
The waitress asks, "But, sir, what's with the ostrich?"
The man sighs, pauses, and replies, "My second wish was for a tall bird with a big bum and long legs who agrees with everything I say."

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I heard that where the guy was accompanied by the ostrich and a cat that always said, "I'm not paying for it!" 

**I also know that version but kept it out as we do have a lot of youngsters visiting the site and I did not think it suitable - Roger ***

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

JESUS, I am surprised, reading the jokes you write. I never expected it, I wrote the Paris Hilton joke, because I had still too much fun.

George W Bush is visiting the UK. The second day, Her MAJESTY the queen and George W, are riding in London in a chariot pulled by 6 horses. Nature is doing her job, because one of the horses lift up his tail and a huge fart.
The Queen, very embarrassed, turns her head and says: I'm really sorry Mr President.
Bush, looks to the queen and answers, oh, I thought it was one of the horses.

This is a joke I know since years, because I heard the REAGAN answer. But this is and stays a great joke. SUBKECTIVE of course.
KEEP ON JOKING this time. It isn't about musicians, but they are welcome too.
Is there anyone who can explain, the strange world of jokes. If we are in company and I ask you, ZURF, to tell me a joke, it will be difficult. Once the first joke appears, it ends in a joke shower. Our "subconcience" stores everything, and using hypnosis, you can go back in time.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I met my wife at a singles' bar."
"Really?"
"I thought she was home with the kids."

What's that wrinkly thing on Grandma?
Grandpa.

A kid, John, staying with Grandma asks, Grandma can I play with your breasts?
Of course John, but don't run too far

A blonde was swerving all over the road and driving very badly, so she got pulled over by a cop.
The cop walked up to her window and asked, "Miss, why are you driving so recklessly?"
The blonde said, "I'm sorry sir, but wherever I go, there's always a tree in front of me and I can't seem to get away from it!"

The cop looked at her and said, "Lady, that's your air freshener!"

Three men died on Christmas eve and were waiting outside the pearly gates. St. Peter comes out to greet them and asks them to produce something that represents Christmas before he can let them in; so the first man produces a cigarette lighter and lights in and says, "This represents a Christmas candle."
St. Peter nods to him and tells him to go ahead.
The second man produces a bunch of keys and shakes them. "These represent Christmas bells."
Again St. Peter nods and the man goes through the gates.
Now St. Peter looks at the last man and says, "So what do you have to offer?"
The man fumbles around and produces a pair of lady's undies. St. Peter looks and says, "What on earth are they supposed to represent?"
The man answers, "They're Carols!"

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.

- Two blondes were going to Disneyland when they came to a fork in the road. The sign read: "Disneyland Left."
So they went home.

-Fifty-Dollar Bet    
spacer

This guy who works at a pickle factory comes home and hands his wife 50 dollars. She asked him what it was from and he told her that he won it in a bet -- the guys at the factory bet him 50 dollars that he wouldn't stick his dick in the pickle slicer.
The wife was surprised and said she wanted to make sure he was still intact. He pulled down his pants and, indeed, it was all there, unharmed.
“But what about the pickle slicer,† asked the wife, perplexed. “Oh, she liked it too,† answered the husband.

Zurf wrote:

I heard that where the guy was accompanied by the ostrich and a cat that always said, "I'm not paying for it!" 

**I also know that version but kept it out as we do have a lot of youngsters visiting the site and I did not think it suitable - Roger ***

- Zurf

Apologies.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

since the blonde jokes are are flying about heres one i like , what do you call an intelligent blonde?  a golden retriever.

Don't Cry because it is over...

smile because it happened.    Gabriel García Marquez

a little girl accidently sees her daddy in the shower , and asks what the bits hanging down between his legs are " those are the apples of the tree of life he tells her" impressed by this she tells her mummy who adds " did he say anything about the dead branch they are hanging from?"

an eight year old boy who weighs 14 stone was asked what his favourite musical instrument at school was. the fat porker said the dinner bell!

this is my last one promise, a son asks his dad the difference between "theoretically" and "realistically". Dad says thats a hard one son, but ive an idea, ask  your mum if she would sleep with the milkman for 1 million quid. mum says yes. now ask your sister if she would sleep with the newspaper man for 2 million quid, sister says yes. there you go son thats your answer , theoretically were sitting on 3 million quid , realistically we are living with two slappers.

A gent gets on a bus, his pockets full of golf balls. The bus stops and picks up a blonde who sits next to the gent. She looks at him and then looks again in surprise. "It's golf balls." said the gent. The blonde says, "Ooooh, is that anything like tennis elbow?"

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.

The more I read, the happier I am, there are really great jokes. I love the BUSH in the UK joke.

Before 1960, CONGO was a colony belonging to Belgium. A white man takes the plane to Congo, and he noticed that all other passengers are Africans. Suddenly the plane looses hight, and the captain asks: people, we are loosing hight, there is something wrong, it will help us if we drop all the luggage. Luggage gone, 30 minutes later: this is again your captain speaking, we have to loose more weight because we still loose hight, can you throw all the seats outside please. 10 minutes later, all the seats where throwed out that plane. 1 hour later, this is your captain again, we are approaching our destination but we need to loose extra weight, so if all passengers start jumping at the same time on the air plane floor, that floor will fall dawn caused by vibrations. They all jumped, and all were hanging with their arms on the luggage compartments, and yes, the floor felt down. 15 minutes before destination, here is the captain again, we will crash, except if one of the passengers falls down. The white man looked around, all those dark eyes looking at him, and said, OK, I get the point, but at least you can give me an applause for my sacrifice.

A young chap get's on a bus and keeps mumbling' What a driver, what a fu@#$ing driver", he sit's directly behind the bus driver and keeps saying "What a driver, what a f#&%@ing driver". The bus driver annoyed pulls the bus over and ask the young chap if he had a problem with his driving. the chap ask why? the driver say's he heard him talking about a
fu%^#ing driver. The young man explains that a beautiful blond just pulled up in a cadillac trying to park in a space big enough for a volskwagen bug. She told the young chap that if he could park the big car in that small space he could have his way with her, 'What a driver, what a fu#@*ing driver.

.... Badeye.

one caper after another

A vicar is walking down a street in Londons red light area, a prostitute approaches him and says 'hello father fancy a quickie? it's only £10'  A bit puzzled the vicar makes the sign of the cross and says 'bless you my child'. A little further on another prostitute approaches him 'Hello father, fancy a quickie? its special offer today just £10' ...Again the vicar makes the sign of the cross Bless you my child'...

Soon after he makes it to his destination,' The Catholic School for Girls ' which is run by the nuns from the nearby convent..During afternoon tea with the Mother Superior, and still feeling puzzled by that mornings walk down the high street he asks ' Mother superior   what's a quickie? .........she replies....£10  THE SAME AS THEY CHARGE IN TOWN !

Ride Safe!

The Future of Nursery Rhymes

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
The structure of the wall was incorrect
So he won a grand with Claims Direct.

It's Raining, It's Pouring.
Oh shit, it's Global Warming.

Mary had a little lamb
her father shot it dead.
Now it goes to school with her
between two chunks of bread.

Simple Simon met a pie man going to the fair.
Said Simple Simon to the pie man
"What have u got there?"
Said the pie man unto Simon
Pies you dickhead.

Mary had a little lamb
it ran into a pylon.
10,000 volts went up its arse
and turned its wool to nylon.

Georgie Porgie Pudding and Pie
kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the boys came out to play
he kissed them too cause he was gay.

Jack and Jill
Went up the hill
And planned to do some kissing.
Jack made a pass
and grabbed her ass
Now two of his teeth are missing.

Mary had a little lamb
Its fleece was white and wispy.
Then it caught Foot and Mouth Disease
And now it's black and crispy.

Old Doll, you crack me up !  still laughing

... Badeye.

one caper after another

Badeye me ould segosha,

Good to hear from you!  Hows the shoulder doing ?

Old Doll.

Good Old Doll, Took some advice, let it be for a couple days
and presto, not as bad as it was.

guy goes into a bar with a monkey, orders a drink, the monkey starts eating peanuts on the bar and the bar tender thinks it cute, Then the monkey starts to eat the cherry's, and then the olives, the bar tender gets a little concerned, then the monkey jumps to the pool table and eats a pool ball
the bartender has enough and says the monkey has to go. the man offers to pay for all the monkey ate.three weeks later they come back to the bar, the bartender a little leary
keeps an eye on the monkey. The monkey grabs a peanut and sticks it up his ar@%$se. the bartender sayts thasts it now he is sticking things up his ar@%#se why?. the man says ever since he pass that pool ball he measurse things now.

one caper after another