Topic: t:title"seasons in life"

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"seasons in life"

too nice, DC.

I'm going to try this one when I get home.

Fitting for this time of year in my part of the world.

Just play

Hi Daddycool,

I really liked this one, so much so that I have recorded it this evening for my collection of Chordie songs. (There's a copy winging it's way through cyberspace to you as I write)

I was rather strange, this song is about nature and halfway through recording it my cat came in with a live mouse and proceeded to play with it at my feet. As soon as I had finished I put the poor thing out of its misery.

Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Your songs nearly always remind me of the country.
Well done
Ark

thanks for your comments ,i havent played it myself yet ,i just sang it to myself and put the chords to it ,i'm glad its come together alright....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Played it last night. Seems to flow really well. I like the sound and the feel of it!

Just play

I was just riding my bike to work today and noticing all the trees and how everything looks so different with no leaves to block the view.  There is a grand old oak I pass by each day - its branches are spectacular and I always want to climb it (but know I really can't).

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

hi james there's a work college who when in the country will talk to the trees,plants and wildlife ,he is a writer poet in his other past time...stay cool