Topic: guitar?

ok,i like alot of people play guitar,and i know what mine are,but i got one at a pawn shop a few years ago,but i don't know what brand it is.it has a deep bowl back,redish orange color front,and a beautiful rosette around the sound hole.the only identifacation on it is a serial no.oh and it is a classical guitar.the only reason i got it was the style,i don't know any one who has a guitar whith a deep bowl back.i sure could use some help. thank you. keep strumming and picking, patrick.

here's to us and those like us,damn few of us left.

Re: guitar?

Sounds like an Ovation guitar.  Hence, the deep bowl back!

Might check the Ovation Guitar website and run the Serial number thru support or customer service...  Might also be a Celebrity which is an import by Ovation...

Middleaged Redneck sorta guy who refuses to grow up...passion for music, especially Southern Rock but like bout everything cept Gangsta/Hip Hop. Collect guitars, mandolins, and love to ride Harleys.

i forgot,it is not an ovation,it dosn't have the same head as an ovation. thaks patrick.  keep strumming and picking.

here's to us and those like us,damn few of us left.

If your guitar is truly classical Paddy then the headstock will be the deciding factor as classical makers use the scrolling patterns as a signature.

Does anyone know a resource that allows headstock's to be matched?

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'