1 (edited by daddycool 2008-02-23 19:13:24)

Topic: t: title a little mole

[c]see the little mole hills [f]in the fields
[c]little piles of soil[g] every-where
[c]the little furry creatures are [f]digging all day
[c]looking for[g] grubs and [c]worms.

[c]oh how happy[f] they must be
[c]digging the [g]soil all[c] day

[c]some-times the farmer[f] sets a trap
[c]the mole goes in and[g] snap thats [c]that
[c]poor little mole,[f]he's doing no harm
[c]gets caught in a trap [g]in his own hole[c] home.

[c]oh how sad  [f]they must be
[c]digging the[g] soil all[c] day

[c]now these little creatures[f] live their lives                             
[c]blind from birth,[g]rely on touch and [c]smell
[c]digging their holes with [f]strong front paws
[c]one of gods creations,[g]oh so [c]small.

[c]oh how happy [f]they must be
[c]digging the[g] soil all [c]day.
                   the end.

{i was having a morning cuppa on site and looked into the field across and there were mole hills everywhere,there was a mole trap been set on a house lawn ,idea for song}

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t: title a little mole

Hi daddycool,

Nice little song about a rather cute but potentially a very destructive creature. Well done.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Daddycool
Nice song again. Your songs nearly aways invoke something about the English countryside for me.
One perhapes for the kiddies to sing.
Ark

HI DADDY,

I LOVE OBSERVATION SONGS, SO WELL OBSERVED YOUNG MAN!

ONLY ONLY ONE THING THOUGH...THE CHORUS AFTER THE SECOND VERSE, SEEING AS IT'S A BIT SAD...MAYBE IT SHOULD READ "OH HOW SAD THEY MUST BE..." SEEING AS THEY GET DEAD?
ONLY A THOUGHT, I DONT WANT TO STICK MY NOSE IN WHERE IT'S NOT REQUIRED [AND YOU SHOULD SEE MY NOSE MATE, OR MAYBE NOT!!!] lol
ANY WAY GREAT LITTLE DITTY
KEEP ROCKIN'

PHILL

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

5 (edited by daddycool 2008-02-23 19:22:11)

hi roger they are destructive but cute to look at.thanks.

arkady i love nature in its own habitat,it makes a big difference to seeing them caged.thanks.

phil i've always listen to advice and duly noted i've ammended that line...thanks...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Daddy,
Thanks I dont have to try and stay cool, it's freezing here in Wales at the moment.

rock on
Phill

hi phil its mild and windy here,james,roger and arkady gave me advice to create myspace,basicly you need a mp3 file to put your song into,then find the url code for the mp3 file to load your music generator to myspace ,but i can't configure it yet...stay warm...

It just got warmer!!! URL code? Daddy I'm a silver surfer, I can just about get around the key board, I've got no probs with MP3, though.

glad to know your nice and cozy, I've got the heating on, and I'm going for a swift half [or ten] in a while, so cheers matey

Phill cool

hey phil the first time i saw a keyboard was last year i'm always frightened of pressing the wrong key and end up deleting everything...stay warm...

Hi daddycool
I'm posting this for you again because we would all like to her your songs recorded. It's a shame you can't get it to work for you.

Phil williams the first bit for you to help you sign up

Go to Myspace artist signup here. http://signup.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bandjoin
Fill in the form.
Get your page then follow these instructions for up loading your songs. (Originally provided by James)
Log in to MySpace On your home page, find and click 'edit profile' There are several tabs - click 'Manage Songs 'You will be asked to supply the song's title and some other info After filling in those blanks, you will get a screen that asks you to tell it where the mp3 file is on your computer. Once you pick the file, you hit 'upload' and wait while a copy of the file is sent. This step might take a couple of minutes. After the sound file is uploaded, you can also upload an image (optional). I like to search Google Image to find something to accompany my songs. I find and save the image file before starting the song upload process. After the image loads, you can select what order your songs appear (won't matter for the first one).

Please don't think I'm being a smart alec posting this here I genuinely would like to hear your songs.
All the best

Ark

hi ark thanks for info ,i've done the first part but can't find "URL CODE FOR THE MP3 FILE"to load my music generator to play my songs...stay cool

Hi Daddycool,

As always anything to do with Nature is a winner with me. Your songs

I love, must be a nice career to have, that allows you so much time to observe your surroundings.

Well Done, Stay cool but, alert lol

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena natures round me all day whether i'm working or having a break thats one part of my job i enjoy...stay cool