Topic: My acoustic cover...

me and my guitar teacher wrote an acoustic cover of version of "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" by van Halen, and it's pretty good, although I lost in a competition with it.

But i'm currently writing a acoustic version of "F*****' In The Bushes", which is very hard to imagine, but i'm still trying.

i can't really write my own stuff, so this is a good way to start. smile
i might put stuff on youtube sooner or later

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Re: My acoustic cover...

hi will don't rush trying to write a song just get some ideas together and add bits to it it'll come...staycool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

daddycool wrote:

hi will don't rush trying to write a song just get some ideas together and add bits to it it'll come...staycool

wow, that's more inspirational than the time i spoke to Tony McCarrol big_smile thanks for the advice

cool
okay??

Well I've finnished playing about with with Ain't Talkin' Bout Love Solo Acoustic and I've put it on power tab and (I don't like bragging but) I'm very pleased with it.

I might put it on YouTube or I might spare you the pain of having to listen. Maybe we should have a vote?

cool
okay??

Hi paranormal - Go ahead and put it on YouTube - the process of recording something and putting out there for all to see & hear is good for the soul.  Putting it up and seeing what happens is way more fun than just thinking about it.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

James McCormick wrote:

Hi paranormal - Go ahead and put it on YouTube - the process of recording something and putting out there for all to see & hear is good for the soul.  Putting it up and seeing what happens is way more fun than just thinking about it.  James

right now i would usually disagree and make a clever, negative and obnoxious comment, but i just can't find a fault or reason to bother to make one. hmm

good job James smile

cool
okay??