Topic: t:"title"the sherriff of old abilene

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:"title"the sherriff of old abilene

hey daddy,

great story,

continuing the cowboy theme i see, tried your website, pity you cant get your songs up.

great song it's cool man

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi Daddycool,

Another fine cowboy song, like you I was brought up on Rawhide, Bonanza, Wagon Train etc, mind you maybe Wagon Train was before your time. Well done.

I hope you will son get your songs converted to MP3 so we can hear some on your MySpace

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi phill i just put pen to paper whenever i get a idea about anything,then it develops from there...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi roger the songs are on file just can't configure my music player to my page yet,i keep following instructions but i can't make it work,then i get error on page alerts or script errors then i have to log off and start again,oh wo is me....stay cool

hi daddycool,
Another good ol' rootin' tootin' cowboy ballad -
I would also love to hear this one and all your other songs.
James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

hi james i'm really fighting a battle with my computor ,sometimes i feel like hitting it with a hammer to knock some sense into it,but i'll keep trying i'll get there eventually...stay cool

Daddycool another nice story song from you.
Well done.
I've had a thought about your songs and the difficultly you are having with myspace.
If you have recorded some of your songs to the computer and saved then as Mp3s, You could send them to Roger Via email and he would I'm sure be pleased to put them on the friends of Chordie for you. ( He's a nice guy so I don't  think he would mind me writing this  smile )
Just a thought.
Ark

hi arkady thanks for that,i'm currently trying to load a music player but keep getting script errors,that blocks my page and i have to log off to clear it ah well keep trying....stay cool

Daddycool,

Abilene Abilene, prettiest town ive ever seen!

It must be cos you and your posse did such a good clean up job lol

And a good song to boot! Coolest cowboy!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

thanks helena i think i've watched to many cowboy movies...stay cool