Topic: How to put a song on MYSPACE OR YOUTUBE

So, finally I worked out and triple checked it to figure out that the chords were in synchronicity with my lyrics.
This version is the version I HAD IN MY HEAD since weeks. I altered a lot of my lyrics to try to put them in harmony with the melody.
AGAIN, BEFORE IT WILL APPEAR ON MYSPACE, I REALLY WOULD LIKE SOME COMMENT.
Some will like it, some will find this crap, the world should be weird if we all should love the same.
Imagine BILLIONS of people loving the same person.
So I ask it always, PLEASE CORRECT WORDS WHO AREN'T CORRECT, AS TOLD MY MOTHERTONGUE IS DUTCH AND NOT ENGLISH. My English might be improved a lot (that's important for me, I learned a lot here, new words, putting the words on the right place and avoiding "linguistic" errors.
I have a BOSS BR 600, in that BOSS I have a CF CARD 1 Gb, so what do I need to know?

I record the song, the song is on the Compact Flash card, I take that CF card and then, I put that card in my PC to transfer the song on it to my PC, but how can I get it on MYSPACE?
Is it possible to give some advise, it's my first song on the web, so please help me.
THANKS

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

2 (edited by Russell_Harding 2008-04-02 20:25:35)

Re: How to put a song on MYSPACE OR YOUTUBE

before you put anything on myspace you have to open a musicians account, with utube you have to open a account also but you can only upload videos in order for you to open a artist account with myspace you would have to delete your present account and wait 3 or 4 days and open a artist or a band account then you can upload 6 songs max, guitarpix or roger guppy could give you more info

"Growing old is not for sissies"