Topic: My CD

My first CD is available, anyone wishing to have one may contact me by email and I will provide the ordering link   Russell

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: My CD

Russell, can we hear parts of your CD?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

3 (edited by Russell_Harding 2008-04-22 21:39:34)

doc I dont know what to tell you I cant post a site to listen to them or order them because I was informed I was spamming chordie so I had to remove the link if you email me i can give you the site to order, as far as listining to them the digitally masterd cd is better then the ones on my web sites but if you want to hear them email me and i will give you several sites to listen to all the songs as well as give you a playlist of the songs on the cd, How you comming with your robot tuner and the Recorder did you get it squared away? 

gitaardocphil wrote:

Russell, can we hear parts of your CD?

Good luck with it Russell
I wish ye all the best with it.

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Russell,
Would you send me an orderlink?
I'd love to give it a listen.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

Same here Russ ... I'd love to listen to it

Electric:  Gibson Les Paul Studio, Schecter Omen 6, PRS SE Custom
Acoustic:  Fender Talman, Yamaha
Amp:  Fender Super Champ XD/Line6 Spider III 75

If you want to just listen you can if you EMAIL ME i will give you the link to the website and the order site plus the playlist all on the same document so you can decide for yourself. I replaced all 14 songs with a copy of the master on this site in the same playing order as the cd, I uploaded what they sent me its as close as possible to the real cd, also on the order site in the upper left corner click rotate and keep rotating the view of the "case" and you can see front,back,inside and you wont be promted for any credit card its all very low key no dancing bears or flashing lights smile   

Tim0473 wrote:

Same here Russ ... I'd love to listen to it

8 (edited by Russell_Harding 2008-04-28 17:10:38)

everything is go all cleared up for once it was the someone elses mistake smile