Topic: Is this allready a song???

okok stupid question but I found myself playing this one day in a solo and it sounded like Ive herd it B4 heres the tab (played with distortion)

bend 1/2
e-----------------------------------------------                                  e-----------------------------------------------------------------
b-----------------------------------------------                                  b-----------------------------------------------------------------
g---------------------12-----------------------                                  g---------------14--14b-----12-------------------12------------
d---------12--h14-----------------------------                                  d-----------------------------------12---h14--------------------
a-----------------------------------------------                                  a-----------------------------------------------------------------
e-----------------------------------------------  x3       then               e------------------------------------------------------------------

thats just part of the solo but I thought I herd it somewhere maybe an intro

Re: Is this allready a song???

hi deaken316 sorry but i'm not very good at tabs so i can't be much help....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: Is this allready a song???

depends on the tempo/effects used/etc that could determine if it's already a song. Tbh, it's probably similar to many songs