Topic: Hillbillies! Ya gotta laugh.

Two hillbillies walk into a bar. While having a shot of whisky, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. And, after a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, 'Kin ya swallar?'

The woman shakes her head no.                         

Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to the bar.

His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

lol

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Hillbillies! Ya gotta laugh.

I love it.

Lena, you gave me a great way to end a prety lousy day.

Thanks!

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

Great one "hind lick" eh? got to remember that one funny lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

LENA , EAGLEEYE and RUSSEL BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I witnessed this event.

I was working on ER, and they brought on an ambulance stretcher a couple to ER. 2 on 1 ambulance stretcher!! It was hilarious. If you see this try NOT TO LAUGH = ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.

PROBLEM: Sexual intercourse, woman, better young girl afraid to get caught, followed by a vaginal spasm, resulting in a constant BLOOD FLOW in his penis, (it's called "PRIAPISMUS" and it's a really painful erection) so he couldn't get out of her. Sorry for the words but I can't tell what happened using "slang".
They were finally separated, and that I mean how they were separated I don't know, I think with anesthetics, because the anesthetist had to come.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Two cannibals eating a clown and one says to the other "Does this taste funny to you ??"  Arrrghh ! Sorry.....:lol

A five yr old could understand this. Somebody fetch a five yr old !
Groucho Marx

gitaardocphil wrote:

LENA , EAGLEEYE and RUSSEL BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I witnessed this event.

I was working on ER, and they brought on an ambulance stretcher a couple to ER. 2 on 1 ambulance stretcher!! It was hilarious. If you see this try NOT TO LAUGH = ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.

PROBLEM: Sexual intercourse, woman, better young girl afraid to get caught, followed by a vaginal spasm, resulting in a constant BLOOD FLOW in his penis, (it's called "PRIAPISMUS" and it's a really painful erection) so he couldn't get out of her. Sorry for the words but I can't tell what happened using "slang".
They were finally separated, and that I mean how they were separated I don't know, I think with anesthetics, because the anesthetist had to come.

This used to happen occasionally with dogs. Back in the mountains of Virginia in my younger days we'd get the watering hose and spray the doggies until they seperated, laughing hysterically all the while.............
PRIAPISMUS huh ? That word has song potential written all over it. It's gotta be a 'hard' rock song though...............

Give everything but up.

PRIAPISMUS ...

That would be a cool name for a band.

OK - more giggles . . .

Q: How can you tell if you're at a bulimic stag night?
A: The cake jumps out of the girl
. . . .
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. As she pays for her ticket, the bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen. Ugh!"
The woman sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!"
The man says: "You shouldn't take that. You tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey."
. . . .
A young couple on their wedding night were in their honeymoon suite.
As they were undressing for bed, the husband, a big burly man, tossed his trousers to his new bride and said: "Here, put these on."
She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body.
"I can't wear your trousers," she said.
"That's right,'' said the husband, "and don't you ever forget it. I'm the one who wears the trousers in this relationship."
With that she flipped him her knickers and said: "Try these on."
He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps.
"Hell," he said. ''I can't get into your knickers!"
She replied: "That's right... and that's the way it is going to stay until your attitude changes."

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Once again I've ended my day with quite a few laughs.

Thanks everyone.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

why wouldnt the pirate let his son go to the movies?   It was rated arrrrrrr

Bobby
kickin.ws