1 (edited by 06sc500 2008-06-04 15:12:53)

Topic: Naming another instumental

Hey guys, I'm working on my 2nd instrumental piece (my first one still has some finisfing touches and revisions to be made).  Just wanted to share some name ideas, please give your opinions.  I was thinking of "Final Sunrise".  The song has somewhat of an "epic" sound to it, sort of like a Dragonforce song, only without the ridiculous shredding (I can't play that fast).  It's also very minor sounding, and it's in drop-D tuning.  If anyone has any other ideas please feel free to share them.  It may take a while, but I would like to eventually get some recordings of these on Youtube or soemthing.  Thanks

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

Re: Naming another instumental

hi 06sc500 you just keep writing and playing it'll be just like buttering your toast the music will roll off your guitar with no effort....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

3 (edited by arkady 2008-06-04 16:56:58)

Hi 06sc500
I think wev'e been here before..
I guess it's sorta nice asking fellowing Chordians to  help name that tune.
But I must say how on earth can anyone suggest a name without hearing the piece.
My advice to you is record it then ask the same question.
Sorry if this appears negative to you.
No doubt some will suggest names but without hearing the music it's all meaningless.
Ark

arkady wrote:

Hi 06sc500
I think wev'e been here before..
I guess it's sorta nice asking fellowing Chordians to  help name that tune.
But I must say how on earth can anyone suggest a name without hearing the piece.
My advice to you is record it then ask the same question.
Sorry if this appears negative to you.
No doubt some will suggest names but without hearing the music it's all meaningless.
Ark

No, I understand what you're saying, very true.  However, I'm just seeing if anyone had ny ideas that I could play with, or just opinions on my own ideas.  You're right though, and hopefully I'll eventually get a recording of it, but this may take a while.  thanks guys

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot