1 (edited by temus99 2008-06-29 18:17:18)

Topic: heya guys. New song.

Hello guys, sorry I haven't posted anything for ages been extremely busy, but now I'm back, and since my last post i've finished a tonne of songs, so each day i'll post a new one until i've run out smile.

This song is called World Go Round. And the song's meaning can be whatever you want to be for you. For me it has a meaning, but for someone else it might been completely different.

p.s. if any one finds the way i've set it out confusing, i'll get a recording of it on here.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

'This woman is so crazy, her feet don't touch the ground.'

Re: heya guys. New song.

Hi Temus 99

Yes ! I am looking forward to hearing this recorded.
Also all the other stuff you have written! I just love reading everyones contribution here.

Well done.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

i think the spacing of your chords over the words you want to put them needs a little help other then that its a good effort smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi Temus,

I love the F#m to Bsus2 and the C#m to Dsus2 changes although I found it a little difficult to find a melody in places so I too look forward to hearing how you intend the song to be. The lyrics are good too.

Russell's comment about the spacing is the one drawback with chopro when you have many long chord names in few lyrics so there is nothing you can do about it.

Thank you, well done and please hurry up with the recording.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi temus99 a cool set of lyrics can't relate to chords,only play basics myself so i'll wait to hear your recording....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I would be interested to hear how this plays.
Looks to me as canidate for finger picking and I
like the sound of Bsus2 and F#m together.
Ark