Topic: Alone With You

Shello!!

I just put up a live version of a song I wrote a few years ago. It was recorded in '05. It starts out a little shakey but finds it quickly. Let me know what you think. I tried to post the song but it didn't seem to work.
Thanks.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =153839454

"I want my 2 Dollars!!!!!"

Re: Alone With You

Hey Stretch
Just listened your song.
It's quite a catchy number.
Maybe a tad over long but think you were enjoying yourself and the audience showed their appreciation at the end must have been live recording  smile
I've sent a friends request to your site...
Ark

Yeah, it was live. Generally my live stuff is long. It is nothing to play a song for 10 minutes or so. Maybe a studio recording would not be so long but when your playing it doesn't seem so long. That recording is a few years old now, but that is the only recording I have of that particular song so I have a fondness for it. I like how you were being nice using "tad" instead of "Freakin'!!!"  8-)
I will definately accept the request. Thanks.

When you post songs here using the "Chordie format" do you see it with the blue chords above the words from your log in??
I ytried to post this song but when I pasted it from the program I used it looked the same as it did in the other program.
Suggestions??

Hi Stretch,

I too have had a listen and liked your song.

I am disappointed that you were not able to post it but  the instrucions are in the 'Sticky' at the start of this section, or if you wish to, send it to me I will give it the once over for you and return it ready to post. If you do you will have to do it direct to: roger4songs@yahoo.co.uk as you cannot send attachments through Chordie.

Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Yeah! Catchy foot tapper.

Repetitive but  very enjoyable.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

We have a jam band kinda philosophy towards music. So repetition and length is O.K. I guess when you  look through those glasses. Thank for the comments. Appreciated as always.

Roger - I am going to send you that later on after work. Thanks again.

Hi stretch papa - I like it . . . this would be a dandy campfire/back porch jam tune. Just sent you a friend request on MySpace.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Hey Stretch - Just had a listen on your page. Great song.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Good one Stretch smile
Definitely sounds like a good one for around the ole campfire.
Looking forwards to more of the same with some lyrics here to boot. smile
Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)