Topic: Welcome

Well hello to the new section and congratulations Russell as the new Moderator for this section.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Welcome

Hip-Hip-Hooray... smile
Good call and a big Thank You to powers that be and a bigger Thank You to Russell for volunteering to be the mod.(Although I think he's in it for all the perks. lol)

Kap

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Congratulations Russell....I know you'll be a great moderator.

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Thanks Roger I will try to maintain the high standards of chordie, and I may need a few pointers along the way and any help will be appreciated smile 

Roger Guppy wrote:

Well hello to the new section and congratulations Russell as the new Moderator for this section.

Roger

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Kenny I cant wait for the limo to be delivered lol thanks for the welcome smile

KAP54 wrote:

Hip-Hip-Hooray... smile
Good call and a big Thank You to powers that be and a bigger Thank You to Russell for volunteering to be the mod.(Although I think he's in it for all the perks. lol)

Kap

Geo thank you I'll give it my best smile

geoaguiar wrote:

Congratulations Russell....I know you'll be a great moderator.

Hey Russ my friend
Your enthusiasm has been a great asset to Chordie and I wish you well in the new forum.
Congratulations....
Ark

Ark thank you and I am looking forward to your ideas and expertise so feel free to offer any recording tips you feel will help newer artist achieve quality results smile 

arkady wrote:

Hey Russ my friend
Your enthusiasm has been a great asset to Chordie and I wish you well in the new forum.
Congratulations....
Ark

Congrats, Russell - It is wonderful to see chordie's forum growing to serve the needs of our members. Recording is something I need to learn more about and I am glad there are people such as yourself willing to share knowledge and experience.
James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

not much else to say.lol

Well done Russell I am sure ye wil be a great moderator for here.

Once I get back into doing my recordings i might be in for loads of advice.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Congrats Russ... Gonna be a nice addition to chordie smile

Much appreciated comment James and I enjoy passing on what I have discovered and information received from other members that added to my knowledge and I'm looking forward to the jar of pickles lol

James McCormick wrote:

Congrats, Russell - It is wonderful to see chordie's forum growing to serve the needs of our members. Recording is something I need to learn more about and I am glad there are people such as yourself willing to share knowledge and experience.
James

Ken thanks and you can have all the advise you need glad to help smile

upyerkilt wrote:

not much else to say.lol

Well done Russell I am sure ye wil be a great moderator for here.

Once I get back into doing my recordings i might be in for loads of advice.

Ken

Randy a special thanks to you for your assistance and continued support and good wishes "good golly miss molly" it really came to be buddy smile

riddler wrote:

Congrats Russ... Gonna be a nice addition to chordie smile

Congrats Russell,

Well done to you Sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Thank you my lady of the emerald isle and a top o the mornnin to ya smile

Old Doll wrote:

Congrats Russell,

Well done to you Sir.

Old Doll.

17 (edited by Doug_Smith 2008-08-25 00:40:36)

Good-on-ye Russell,

I thought the "perks" were something like a jar of pickles and bottle of single malt..... I didn't recall reading anything about a Limo.
You didn't wangle some kind of special deal did ya?  If so, I need you to negotiate the salary and benefits package on my next job!

Looking forward to some great original music coming out of this forum, and hope this is a good alternative for all those folks looking for people to make music with. 

Best of Luck to all, and Take Care;  Doug

Special thanks to the Chordie Administration for this new addition.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I kinda hope its ice cream myself I like pickles but only with a hamburger smile the limo was only a passing thought, I look forward to seeing request for help with songs or recording and mixing suggestions or questions and thanks doug for the welcome and good wishes smile

Doug_Smith wrote:

Good-on-ye Russell,

I thought the "perks" were something like a jar of pickles and bottle of single malt..... I didn't recall reading anything about a Limo.
You didn't wangle some kind of special deal did ya?  If so, I need you to negotiate the salary and benefits package on my next job!

Looking forward to some great original music coming out of this forum, and hope this is a good alternative for all those folks looking for people to make music with. 

Best of Luck to all, and Take Care;  Doug

Special thanks to the Chordie Administration for this new addition.

'Grats Russell, thanks for offering your help to those in need.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Congratulations russell,you have already lead many members in the right direction,I hope you enjoy your pickles,ice cream and malt perks.           dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thank you southpaw I appreciate that, its all quite new to me and it will be a day or so before things settle in but I hope it will be a useful forum and a fun place to kick around ideas and develop them smile

SouthPaw41L wrote:

'Grats Russell, thanks for offering your help to those in need.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Dino thanks,and that combination of solids and liquids sounds a little strange at the moment but if they throw a burger in it may be a new thing for me smile

dino48 wrote:

Congratulations russell,you have already lead many members in the right direction,I hope you enjoy your pickles,ice cream and malt perks.           dino