Topic: I dont believe a word of it! as i LMAO :lol:

Why do men die first? This is a question that has gone unanswered for centuries, but, now we know. It requires a bit of explanation, first:

If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race ... you're a male chauvinist. If you stay home and do the housework ... you're a pansy. If you work too hard ... there's never any time for her. If you don't work enough ..... you're a good-for-nothing bum. If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay ... this is exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay ..... you should get off your lazy behind and find something better. If you get a promotion ahead of her ... that is favoritism. If she gets a job ahead of you ..... its equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks ... its sexual harassment. If you keep quiet ...... its male indifference. If you cry ... you're a wimp. If you don't ...... you're an insensitive b***ard. If you make a decision without consulting her ...... you're a chauvinist.

If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman. If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy ... that's domination. If SHE asks you ... it's a favor. If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear ...... you're a pervert. If you don't ... you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape ... you're sexist.. If you don't ... you're unromantic. If you try to keep yourself in shape ...... you're vain. If you don't ... you're a slob. If you buy her flowers ... you're after something. If you don't ... you're not thoughtful. If you're proud of your achievements ... you're full of yourself. If you don't ... you're not ambitious. If she has a headache ... she's tired. If you have a headache ...... you don't love her anymore. If you want it too often ... you're oversexed.. If you don't ... there must be someone else.

WHY DO MEN DIE FIRST...? COS THEY WANT TO.....

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: I dont believe a word of it! as i LMAO :lol:

big_smile LOL Doll big_smile

I was about to reply with the "because we want to" line, but you already had it covered. I love my wife dearly, but there is a touch of truth in some of those "cliche's".

Question - "If a man speaks and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong???"

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Male or Female?    You might not have known this, but a lot of non -living objects are actually either male or female.  Here are some examples:

FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.
PHOTOCOPIERS: These are female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again.
They are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can also wreak havoc if you push the wrong Buttons.
TIRES: Tires are male, because they go bald easily and are often over inflated
HOT AIR BALLOONS: Also a male object, because to get them to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under their butt.
SPONGES: These are female, because they are soft, squeezable and retain water.
WEB PAGES:
Female, because they're constantly being looked at and frequently getting hit on.
TRAINS: Definitely male, because they always use the same old lines for picking up people.
EGG TIMERS: Egg timers are female because, over time, all the weight shifts to the bottom.
HAMMERS: Male, because in the last 5000 years, they've hardly changed at all, and are occasionally handy to have around.
THE REMOTE CONTROL: Female. Ha! You probably thought it would be male, but consider this: It easily gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know which buttons to push, he just keeps trying

Was that you Topdown i heard saying all the wrong things ? lol

Goodnight from the Emerald Sir.

Old Doll.

and windscreen wipers for a car windscreen were invented by a woman.
not hard to work that one out, just like the wiper a woman keeps on repeating herself all the time.

But seriously I dont think men should slag off women nor women slag off men. There is a place in this world for everyone.
Men on their thrones and women waiting for their orders.

some say that is chauvanistic but its not really it is just nature, just the way it is meant to be. It is just most people have lost this natural thing. whoever gave the woman the vote was probably blackmailed into doing it.

anyone man enough to agree with me or is your wife standing over you lol lol

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thats My Boy! lol All Man !

She's one big puzzle that takes a bit if figgering out eh , I agree there is a place for everyone in this big ole world , lots of room.

Badeye lol cool

one caper after another

T.T., my female cat, has refused to let me reply to this thread lol tongue lol

Anonymous Member

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I am of the opinion the human females and human males are actually 2 totally separate species - it's just some sort of cosmic joke that we feel the need to intermingle!

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

James McCormick wrote:

I am of the opinion the human females and human males are actually 2 totally separate species - it's just some sort of cosmic joke that we feel the need to intermingle!

James without joking I also really do believe this. and as well as male and female being different species I also believe there are different species of males but we look very similar. I blame the intermingle of nethaderal man and also other species of human like life from hundreds of thousands of years ago.

but the biggest difference with species is male and females. But the collective word for these two species is  "human".

James McCormick wrote:

Is this the 'ole ''Men are from Mars, Women ar from Venus''  thing...?

The time to be happy, is NOW !

Freshman acoustic, IbanezGAX70, MarshallMG15cd, Digitech:RP100

Well if the shoe fits wear it smile

Radchael1975 wrote:
James McCormick wrote:

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hilarious.  This brightened my day. I always thought about these things, too.

My guitars: Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony and Ibanez AE40 TEL acoustic.
My equipment: Peavey 100w combo (198?) and an ancient (1970's?) Crate 100w combo. A PODxt.

I almost forgot to mention helena I enjoyed your compilation and thanks for the funny comparisons smile

Russell_Harding wrote:

Radchael1975 wrote:
James McCormick wrote:

Ahem...!

15 (edited by NELA 2008-09-21 12:57:43)

Wimmen folk are Gods greatest gift to man. Wimmen folk and man folk were meant to share each others lives through all the good times and bad. The problems all started way back in the beginning of time with the cavemen and the problems from that period in time are still alive, today. Many, many years ago a young caveman would decide he needed to go out and fine him a cavewoman to share his life with. Without TV, radio, books or other media he had problems understanding the delicate senses of the cavewoman. So, as the caveman wondered the countyside looking for a soulmate he was clueless on how to go about things. Since everyone lived in seperate tribes most cavewemmin had to be stolen away from their people. So, here comes the caveman sneaking up on a cavewoman of his choice. The 1st thing he does is hit her over the head with a club and, thus invented the headache. His 2nd mistake was in dragging her home. With a foot in each hand the caveman would drag her behind him all the way back to his cave that he had furnished just for her. Upon arriving back at his cave he discovered that his lovely cavewoman had filled up with sand and was completely outta the mood. And MAN has been paying for these mistakes since then.

Nela

The other version is that the cave guy hit her over the head because her mate ( female)suggested he should, including giving him an idea of where she was going to be. His mother had recently suggested that he get a new club as the old one had bits of bear stuck to it and had lost it's luck. His best mate ( male and her cousin) had told him that the local women were all laughing at him because his cave smelled to high neanderthal heaven. The local shaman told him he should paint the cave blue ( her favouite colour ) after his wife slipped him some strange pointy leaves in his veg for dinner. And, finally, the male dancer who always wore the cochineal paint on his lips ( and who was always hanging out with the women anyway ) had asked him to the fire ceremony two nights before.

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

I thought the myth of caveman whacking the female over the head was just to shut her up so he could get some peace. lol

Oh how I love for the big cycle to come round again lol

Ken

No disrespect intended Radchael just agreeing that there is a marked difference in the rational of a woman and a man and this difference like the french say "Viv la difference" is what makes it intriguing and exciting smile 

Radchael1975 wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

Radchael1975 wrote:

Ahem...!

No disrespect or offence taken, Russell..!   As i post more on the forum, & you 'get to know' me better, you'll discover my sense of humour is rather dry.. lol....

But, you're absolulely right, that there are marked differences between men & women.. like, for instance, a woman will read a manual when she gets a new piece of equipment, where-as a man, will turn it on & expect to know how it works without reading the manual.. then get annoyed 'cos he can't work it..!  wink

Radchael that may well be true for some men but I usually get confused reading the manual first and call for help on google talk lol 

Radchael1975 wrote:

No disrespect or offence taken, Russell..!   As i post more on the forum, & you 'get to know' me better, you'll discover my sense of humour is rather dry.. lol....

But, you're absolulely right, that there are marked differences between men & women.. like, for instance, a woman will read a manual when she gets a new piece of equipment, where-as a man, will turn it on & expect to know how it works without reading the manual.. then get annoyed 'cos he can't work it..!  wink

Let me get this straight... Stuff comes with manuals that instruct how to operate it?  Who'd have thunk it?

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I actually read all manuals as soon as I get a new piece of electronics.  I want to know everything about it.  Am I weird?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Old Doll wrote:

Male or Female?    You might not have known this, but a lot of non -living objects are actually either male or female.  Here are some examples:

FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.
PHOTOCOPIERS: These are female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again.
They are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can also wreak havoc if you push the wrong Buttons.
TIRES: Tires are male, because they go bald easily and are often over inflated
HOT AIR BALLOONS: Also a male object, because to get them to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under their butt.
SPONGES: These are female, because they are soft, squeezable and retain water.
WEB PAGES:
Female, because they're constantly being looked at and frequently getting hit on.
TRAINS: Definitely male, because they always use the same old lines for picking up people.
EGG TIMERS: Egg timers are female because, over time, all the weight shifts to the bottom.
HAMMERS: Male, because in the last 5000 years, they've hardly changed at all, and are occasionally handy to have around.
THE REMOTE CONTROL: Female. Ha! You probably thought it would be male, but consider this: It easily gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know which buttons to push, he just keeps trying

Was that you Topdown i heard saying all the wrong things ? lol

Goodnight from the Emerald Sir.

Old Doll.

GUITARS: are often picked on, some are shallow, many are curvy, all have strings attached, they create harmony when treated right, the good ones improve with age. So are they male or female?

Flester darlin,

"Forearm strength is particularly important in guitar playing, since the fretting hand must press down firmly with a bent wrist. Bending the wrist reduces grip strength by about 13%, and muscles in the wrist and forearm are slightly more strained than in stiff-wrist gripping; therefore the 45% female disadvantage in foreman strength may place some women below the threshold of strength necessary to play many male-designed, male-manufactured, and male-tested instruments.

Would they be male  Flester ? lol The rest of this article is here.  http://www.bluesforpeace.com/female-guitarists.htm
My favourite guitar has a womans comfort feel about it. lol

Ps.  Bensonp! No your not weird, i do the very same and still dont get it right. lol horses for courses!

Old Doll.

I can't believe I just read through this entire thread....pretty funny stuff.  Thanks for the laughs smile

Caracena
> One of these days I'll think of a clever signature <