Topic: Happy Birthday Russell Harding!

Well here it is Sunday (at least on this Coast) but Russell let it slip the other day that Monday was his birthday....

Thought it would be nice to Wish a Happy Birthday to You.

Even though I'm sure you have stopped doing the "Candles-on-the-Cake" thing awhile back (due to fire hazard) have a good one and many more.

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Re: Happy Birthday Russell Harding!

Thanks Doug yes I dont put candles on a cake for the reason you have mentioned lol and at my age "happy hour is a nap" lol chat later russ smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

happy birthday Russ,
Have a good one

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

HI Russ,

I hope you have a Happy Birthday and that your fingers forever flow effortlessly over your fretboard.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Have a great day, and a toast to you.

Badeye.. cool

one caper after another

Many Happy Returns Russ...
From "Across the Pond" smile
All the best
Ark

Happy Birthday Russ...

I am already having a good birthday with all the comments from my fellow chordie members thanks Ken,Roger,Ark,Bad eye and randy I will have a bowl of ice cream with my cake (no candles dont need reminders) and enjoy the day so thanks again for your well wishes smile

Have an extra scoop or two for me Russell. Happy Birthday pal.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

You can count on that and its going to be butter pecan thanks for the birthday wish southpaw smile

SouthPaw41L wrote:

Have an extra scoop or two for me Russell. Happy Birthday pal.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Happy Mutant Birthday!

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Happy B'Day Russell and here's to many more (raising a "spirited" beverage in your honor)

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Thanks Zurf aah its good to be alive,lets see...I have journeyed 67 times around the sun on this planet and another 100 on Mutacia (my home planet) so that makes me 167 yrs old seems like only yesterday us mutants age well lol

Zurf wrote:

Happy Mutant Birthday!

- Zurf

Prost to you Geo and thanks for the toast I will enjoy my usual diet root beet along with a bowl of butter pecan (just to take the edge off ) and kick my computers butt in chess for good measure lol

geoaguiar wrote:

Happy B'Day Russell and here's to many more (raising a "spirited" beverage in your honor)

A little late but a well deserved Happy Birthday Russ smile
I hope your not too bloated from all the Butter Pecan ice cream eaten or hung over from all the Diet Root Beer drank.(Good way to go with the Diet Root Beer...Very healthy smile)

Now rest up....You have some work to do this Thursday in the studio.Kick butt Bud.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Thanks kenny and it good to see you posting on chordie,havent heard from you in a spell.Well its tuesday mornning and my birthday came and went but I managed to videotape the moon skipping between the clouds last night and used the video to provide a background for another video and uploaded it to myspace the song is "Another Day"but the video arrangment is a little different then the studio version so I was busy on my birthday and it was well worth the time,I know you will be posting some new songs to your profile (cant keep a good man down) so thanks again for the birthday wishes be chatting on google with you when you find some time smile

KAP54 wrote:

A little late but a well deserved Happy Birthday Russ smile
I hope your not too bloated from all the Butter Pecan ice cream eaten or hung over from all the Diet Root Beer drank.(Good way to go with the Diet Root Beer...Very healthy smile)

Now rest up....You have some work to do this Thursday in the studio.Kick butt Bud.

Kenny

So Sorry i missed your Birthday Russell.

Belated greetings to you from the Emerald. This man passed to his heavenly abode today R I P. . I loved his work.

http://www.williamclaxton.com/movie.html

Enjoy.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Thank you Helena I enjoyed the photos he was a gifted photographer and its ok if you missed one there will be more (good lord willing) but I did celebrate somewhat so it turnned out to be a good day smile

Old Doll wrote:

So Sorry i missed your Birthday Russell.

Belated greetings to you from the Emerald. This man passed to his heavenly abode today R I P. . I loved his work.

http://www.williamclaxton.com/movie.html

Enjoy.

Old Doll.

19 (edited by KAP54 2008-10-15 00:13:58)

By the by...I be another day younger on the 14th. A great month October is.Good to hear you had a good day Russ.:)
Hey Doc,There is a topic.
Is there a time for birthdays where the gifted players share the same day...or month.or year  smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

well happy birthday kenny since this is the 14th when im posting and many more to come, keep on truckin smile

I dont know u but here it goes, Have a good birthday...and hey age is a state of mind, until you look in the mirror!

Be Blessed! meaning  get the ability to conquer all things you attempt.

thank you and if you hang around chordie you will get to know me and a lot of other nice folks too,Im just happy to wake up each day and play music, my body may age but with music my mind will always be young smile

sevenarmy wrote:

I dont know u but here it goes, Have a good birthday...and hey age is a state of mind, until you look in the mirror!

Be Blessed! meaning  get the ability to conquer all things you attempt.