Topic: Some original acoustic guitar pieces for ya'll

Hey everyone, I've been gone from Chordie for quite a while.  I've been working on lots of music, and here's two original acoustic pieces I wrote and just recorded.  Hope they sound all right.  The Youtube link is below.

www.youtube.com/snowboundband

Thanks all,

Steve

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

Re: Some original acoustic guitar pieces for ya'll

Great tunes Steve, keep it up.

Hi Steve
Your getting some great sounds from your guitars.
Well done
ark

Great sound you got there, Steve.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

5 (edited by 06sc500 2010-10-04 13:37:28)

Hey thanks guys, that guitar is my new baby.  It's a Takamine EG523SC Jumbo acoustic-electric.  I got her this summer after an unfortunate incident involving an amp falling out of the back end of a van wrecked my old acoustic (which cost me $50 new, so I wasn't too disappointed).

As far as the sound I'm getting, I'm running the guitar through a delay and a flanger into a Crate solid state amp.  Those who know good amplified acoustic tone would shoot me for using such an amp, but for now it's what I have...

Switchfoot

hi steve some great fingerpicking,just add a few vocals and you're cooking,well done....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

daddycool wrote:

hi steve some great fingerpicking,just add a few vocals and you're cooking,well done....stay cool

Hey, you know daddycool, to quote Rocky, "If I could, I would".  Actually, these ones were all intended to be instrumentals, but if I sang I would definitely do some songs with vocals as well.  Thanks though!

Switchfoot