Topic: i have a problem !!!

hey

i have a problem
i play bass
my friend plays electric giutar ( i wuold becase i am better than him but he carnt play bass)
my other friend plays drums
i write the lyrics
but,
we have no singer!!!
all our songs sound rubbish without a singer
the best singer that we have is the drummers sister but he wont let his sister join
and he says that we dont need a singer even if his sister is really good at singing ant wants to join!!! ( our drummer is an IDIOT) WHAT SHALL I DO !!!!!!

2 (edited by bassboy 2007-05-26 14:56:53)

Re: i have a problem !!!

just had a fall out with my friend (the drummer that i called an idiot) looks like he wont be drumming with me again OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):)
smile:):):):):):):):):/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( NOT REALLY!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Too bad about the discord . . . if the sister is a good singer and she is interested in making music then definately let her sing.  THe drummer needs to focus on music,  not petty sibling rivalry.  Unfortunately, childish behavior is the downfall of many promising collaborations . . . good luck with finding other players who are serious about music.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

I totally agree with james, i just started up a band and my boyfriends the drummer. we had a fall out and now he doesnt want to play the drums so we just found a new drummer! if that girls a good singer let her in the guy can get over himself!! let her in and find a new drummer!!

Follow your heart
It usually makes the right decisions <3

there's plenty of talent out there so go for it ,if you can't get a drummer you can get a rhythm box so keep rocking
                 good luck daddycool<<<<<<<<<<,

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool