Topic: t:title"my christmas present" 334

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"my christmas present" 334

Hey Robert - Merry Christmas - I like this Christmas love song...I will give it a play later and I hope to hear it sometime.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

hi jeff i whipped this together last night ,gonna try some webcam recordings soon,hope i don't break the camera ha ha,thanks fopr your comments and a merry christmas to all.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Merry Christmas Daddy smile

Another keeper from you, I'm looking forwards to seeing/hearing this on your webcam.

Cheers

Ken

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi ken i have to que up to get on here,if i get a turn its usually too late to do  anything thats family for you i'll have to put my foot down they are cramping my style lol thanks for your comments....stay cool