I only stay to see you
I cant believe im here
I will never be with you
But one day will it happen?
Im to dump to think
That would you treat me right
Why is everything so hurtful?
Would this be hurtful?

This song can be played with any chords, I have not posted any as i can not make up my mind which ones i would like.

God bless you, Love to you all

Rhiannon xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Follow your heart
It usually makes the right decisions <3

Re: Hurtful

Hey  hinder_rox07 I really like this song's meaning...I can see you put some time into the underlying thought hidden within the song's lyrics.  I really hope to see your chords up soon whenever you decide which one's you like best.  Great Job andKeep Writing!

"Fly on Proud Bird, At Last You Are Free"
-Charlie Daniels

Nice lyrics Hinder...would love to hear your chords on it too.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

I feel there is something wrong with the lyrics, i dont know why but maybe there is something about the chorus and the fourth verse. If you could help me maybe it could be a better song with a guys touch, especially someone who is more experienced with this kind of problem. Thanks alot,

Loving you guys with all my heart, may god smile upon you.

Love Rhiannon xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Follow your heart

so do i so dont feel bad!! hehe lol big_smile writing songs are a good way of relieving yourself of guilt and stuff, dont ya think??

Follow your heart

i still cant believe your a 13 yrs old smile there are no words for that song....its out of the world smile
keep writing...
saba

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...

I just started writing about a month ago, how long you been writing?? I will keep writing, but I dont know if i wil keep singing, Thanks for the complements! Oh and jasonhague321 do you have a email address that is not on this?? i would like to email you some of my songs personally

thanks and love you all

Rhiannon xoxoxoxoxo

Follow your heart

Hi Hinder, roxo7,
i have spent some time going over the words of your song.  "Holey Moley", are you sure your only 13?. That song is full to me of grown up Stuff..
At your age i was reading  Comic books and playing with my dolls! The only sweet sugar love i knew ? was a pink sugared candy square we bought in our local store as a treat..  This is not a criticism of you.  Just me trying to understand how much our  modern world  has changed our Kids!   Adults before adolesence?.
I will plant a flower in my garden for you today, and let God look after the Blossoming of you and your Plant.. I will also inform  you tonight which one i chose for you.  Ok Darlin.
I hold my breath for your next song?

Slán
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi RoxO7
Well as promised this morning, your plant is planted in my garden.. It picked me, as "2 big Pink Blooms" caught my eye across the garden centre.. Your Plants name is,

Rhododendron=Catawbiense Boursault. You are now well and truly connected to Mother Earth...

Have a  long Happy  healthy lovely life.
Slán
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

dear old doll,
you did not have to plant a flower for me!!! im absolutely flattered that you chose pink for me to as i adore pink!! it is my favourite colour!! im definately 13, but im turning 14 in july. I would love to write a song about you as it would be a delightful topic! im also writing a song about my good friend/ pretend grandfather rogerguppy!

loving you always and will post a new song soon!!

love you Rhiannon  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  ♥♥♥

Follow your heart

WOW  I just checked out your songs and I think they are great, keep up the good work, I myself started writing songs at 13. I found it was easer to learn to play guitar by writting my own songs.  and I still Play some of the first ones that  I wrote. would love to hear your music sometime.
dan