1 (edited by bud_wiser 2007-06-04 19:04:47)

Topic: Walking

Ok, been a wee while since I've posted anything here so figured it's time to get back on the horse, so to speak. Please note: No animals were hurt in writing this song.

Also, where it says C* I mean that you should slide the standard C fingering up 2 frets....but I didn't know the chord name. Hope it makes sense....

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Re: Walking

Hi Mark,

I have just listened to your recording of this song which you kindly sent me.

In my opinion it is probably the most professional, commercially attractive song I have heard. What more can I say but well done and thank you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Very kind words Roger. Thank you very much...for once I'm speechless!

If anyone else fancies a listen I've now stuck the song on my Myspace page. The link is

www.myspace.com/marksmoosic

4 (edited by jets60 2007-06-03 18:35:00)

Just an outstanding song and an outstanding performance. I really like how you sing "...close to Madness". Very, Very well done!!

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Budwiser!! I'm really, really impressed!!! A new star is borned... Great sound! That melody is "walking" stright to my head.. Fun to play as well :-) Thanks again!

looking forward to your CD ;-)

Baltus, thanks a lot for your kind words, much appreciated. I'd even think about knocking 10% off the price of the CD for you after that tongue

Awesome job bud_wiser..really like the song and how it flows along...any chance you could send me an mp3 file to my e-mail to listen to? if you could, i would really love to hear it played by you.

"Fly on Proud Bird, At Last You Are Free"
-Charlie Daniels

HI BUDWISER,
WHEN A CHORUS LIKE YOURS, GOES INTO MY OLD HEAD AND STICKS, ESPECIALLY AFTER A W/E AWAY!!!!!.
THAT SONG YOUNG MAN, IS FANTASTIC. NOW IF YOU CAN WRITE LIKE THAT, YOU DEFINITELY
WONT BE A ONE HIT WONDER!
BRILLIANT!
SLAN
Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

everybody has said what they have to say and i agree with them...all of the above...
keep doing your thing smile
u rock!
saba

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...

Jeez guys....I don't know what to say. You're a very kind bunch indeed. Thank you all for your kind words, they mean a lot. I'm glad you enjoyed the song. Hopefully there will be a few more to come yet.

Rooster, if you can PM me your e-mail address I'll send you the song in MP3 format no problem.

Hi Mark,

You already can e-mail Rooster. Just click on E-mail under his name and hey presto you can e-mail him, although for security I do not think it shows the actual address.

Roger

12 (edited by bud_wiser 2007-06-05 18:57:03)

Doh!!! Thanks Roger......

Edit: Rooster....there's no "E-Mail" section under your name, so if you could PM it'd be great. Strange old business.

Ooops, sorry Mark,

All members can edit their profile to hide their e-mail.

Roger

Wow,

I listened to the recording. Great vocals and nice guitar work. I've played along a few times and it gets better every listen. Nice work mate, especially like the guitar work at the end of each verse line

Tommyboy2