1 (edited by ode to the cruel heart 2007-05-27 18:22:03)

Topic: those who die young

this a little song....to all of the people who have lost there loved ones and to those who have died young....God bless you

sunlight streaming through my bedroom window                 
i lay with my head on the pillow                               
chocolates, candies and flowers for me
given to me by my family

they say its gonna be alright                   
but i know im not a kid                 
and that i have only a few           
days to live

whispering things that i cannot hear                   
smiling to me through their fear

dreading when and how ill leave them
oh! i think the angel's hear

so its farewell 
ill meet you someother time
in another world
oh please dont cry                       
let me fly, let me fly, let me fly

hold on to  the cherished moments
that we spent together under the sun                     
and when you miss me
just look up at the sky and
wink at the star that is shining so bright

and i will come down from the sky
and sit by your side
till you dry all the tears
that you cry, that cry, that you cry

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...

Re: those who die young

Hello Saba,

Those lyrics are very moving I do hope that you have some chords or are working on some for this song.

Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

thank you so much for the compliment this is the first song ive pasted on this forum.....i have chords for this song but i cant seem to paste them on the song writing forum...

love is like a violin, the music may stop now and then but the strings remain forever...

Hi Saba,

I spend a lot of time on Chordie so I do know that this is the first song you have posted. If you would like help to get the chords posted with this contact me on my e-mail and together we will get it sorted.

Roger

Hey Sabba, This is a really awesome song!! I can relate directly with this song and your words hit thenail on the head..You are really talented and i hope you continue writing songs and posting them..Hope to see the chords soon!!!

"Fly on Proud Bird, At Last You Are Free"
-Charlie Daniels

Hello Saba - Very much like your lyric . . . posting a song with chords is a trick that takes just a little patience to learn.  See the instuctions at the top of Songwriting forum for details.  Welcome to the forum!  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

thank you all  for your compilments....this is the best thing about chordie that people appreciate your music and help in improving you even more...trust me james i have pateince when it comes to things like PASTING THE CHORDS WITH THE SONG...i tried over and over again but i think ill get  roger's help...and thankyou rooster...everybody over here is talented...
cheers
saba

Saba has sent me her chords to her song and I returned them in Chopro format on the 28th May. As she has neither posted them or answered my e-mails I thought I would let everyone know that hopefully she will post them soon and you will not be disappointed.

This is this young lady's first song and I am very impressed and I am sure that others who follow this section of the forum will be too. She compliments others on being talented but she is very talented too.

Roger

9 (edited by ode to the cruel heart 2007-06-04 14:26:06)

thank you so much roger....those compliments went straight to my heart!..i didnt get your mails...so if it wont be any trouble for you to post them again i would really appreciate it ..my email is obhf@hotmail.com....thanks...and i had my exams to i couldnt reply to them if i got them...
thanks again
saba

hey jason....everybody learns from their mistakes so keep writing songs...they might sound a little crappy first but you'll improve smile
saba

Hi Saba,

Good to hear from you. I have just re-sent your song back so please e-mail me if you do not recieve it this time.

Roger