Topic: OD

Some real bad news Jeremiah ,my best friend's son and my godson ODed last night and died. So it's a real mess. everyone thought he had gotten clean.

2 (edited by dino48 2011-04-12 19:14:34)

Re: OD

Hi butch,sad too hear of your bad newsit is a shame to loose someone you care about.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

such a useless tragedy to many of our young people with there whole lives ahead of them choose the wrong path my condolences.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Sorry to hear that, Butch.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

It is tragic to lose someone in this way, my condolences to you and to his family.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

The bummer is we thought he was straightened out and had even joined the Natioal Guard and had a job. I had expected if it was going to happen it would of been his younger brother w/ the dreadlocks and the heavy metal bang, nothing agoinst heavy metal lover pwer cords.

So sorry to hear... it's a tragedy anytime a young person passes on especially when we are not expecting it, and it could have easily been avoided with different choices.  ((HUGS))

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Bummer. My thoughts are with you and the family Butch.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

So sad!
May God give those left behind the strength they need to get through this tragedy.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Terrible news. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude