Topic: Crazy/weird lyrics

Hi all!!! Everyone knows a song with lyrics that make you say "Huh". I'll start it off.

"Bathtub virgins in the midnight air"  Badlees- Angeline is comin home

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Crazy/weird lyrics

Madman drummers bummers,  Indians in the summer with a teenage diplomat
In the dumps with the mumps as the adolescent pumps his way into his hat

I don't know what Springsteen was smoking when he penned that, but there it is...

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

dirty old egg sucking dog  (johnny cash)

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Last Monday night I saw a fight between Wednesday and Thursday over Saturday night
Tuesday asked me what was going on I said, "Sunday's in the meadow and Friday's in the corn."
- John Prine

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

That one really gave me a "Huh" moment.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

MacArthur Park put to a Rachmaninoff piano concerto is riddled with nonsense.  "Someone left the cake out in the rain.  And I'll never have that recipe again." 

The words at least make sense in the order they are used, but the situation makes no sense.  None.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Dropkick me jesus through the goal posts of life.  (bobby bare)

dino48 wrote:

...End over end neither left nor to the right

One of my favorite songs.

My old highschool football coach sang it all the time...many, many years ago...that one and "does the chewing gum loose it's flavor on the bedpost over night?" not sure where that line is from though.

guess I'll go looking for it.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

jets60 wrote:
dino48 wrote:

...End over end neither left nor to the right

One of my favorite songs.

My old highschool football coach sang it all the time...many, many years ago...that one and "does the chewing gum loose its flavor on the bedpost over night?" not sure where that line is from though.

guess I'll go looking for it.

Found it and the title is: Does Your Chewing Gun Loose its Flavor

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lonni … ur_crd.htm

J  E  T  S

10 (edited by dino48 2011-04-10 01:56:51)

Hi jets I rember that song now I am pretty surethe statler bros did it in the 60's,good tune!!

"Does your Chewing Gum Loose It's Flavour On The Bedpost Overnight?" was a hit for Lonnie Donegan in 1959.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks for clarifying Roger - You keeping safe in Portugal?

J  E  T  S

Dylan's "Desolation Row" and "For A Buick Six" are on big HUH!!!

Desolation Row is one of my all time favorite songs.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

B double E double R-U-N beer run.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Love Dylan too, I had a nice conversation with him once at New York's Washington Square. I was sitting on the wall there and he strolled over and sat down and we started chatting. Made my year

You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd,  ( by roger miller ).

Roland the headless thompson gunner. ( Warren Zevon )

woke up with wood   (ZZ Top)

Captain crash and the beauty queen from Mars   ( Bon Jove)

The Beatles - Come Together

He got 0-no side board, he one spinal cracker.

Dumb all over!  ( Frank Zappa )

"Picture the poor peaceful fish. Think how confused he must feel.
Keepin' out of trouble eatin' ---- and blowin' bubbles. and along comes some --- ---- with a rod and a reel.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Well, the comic book and me, just us, we caught the  bus
  The poor little chauffeur, though, she was back in  bed
  On the very next day, with a nose full of  pus
  Yea! Heavy and a bottle of  bread

Maresy doats and dozy doats and little lambsy divey.  Or something like that.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.