Topic: Moving on instrumental

Hi all
Just thought I'd post up this one up as my old electro acoustic leads the way (Not sure where though  smile )
It's a multi mix with keyboards and various fx components all that means is that it just hides many mistakes  tongue
Easy listening with no deep message. Maybe put a smile on your face.........

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_so … D=10552584
Thanks for taking the time.
ark

Re: Moving on instrumental

Thank you so much for sharing that, Arkady.
I really enjoyed that. Good "moving down the road" music.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

hi ark lovely sound ,i know you've called it moving on,the thought came to me as"mysterious woman",well done....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi ark,

loved it. the riff is great and the way you've mixed the guitar and pan pipes is great. i could picture the title by the way, moving on, moving on...etc

and short for you....

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hey toots
Thanks for the comment glad you enjoyed it..

Hi bob
Whats in a name? one the strength of instrumentals is the imagery they can through up in you mind.
Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment.

Hi Phill
Thanks for comment always appreciated my friend.
I like to think it's short and sweet.  smile
Hope you are feeling ok now.
ark

hi tony,

yep feeling a lot better now, though i'm still having probs with my PC. it must have missed me so much when i was in kangaroo land it fell on it's own sword, then left me the pieces to put back together again...still struggling!

now back to the new one, yes, short and sweet, i like the title, it fits nicely. images are strong as i'd expect from you, in fact well worth another listen or two.

NB. for the last few months, My space has been a nightmare for me as music and video was freezing up, so now with my hard drive almost empty, i can listen from start to finnish without interuption!

again, triff tune, are you entering it in any comps?

phill

(pass me the cement, will ya?)

Hi phill
Glad you got your PC running again. Maybe get a few tunes from your goodself  smile
Myspace is a pain in the proverbial even when the PC running ok. You can't now seem to change the order of the songs that have been uploaded the new one just stays at the bottom of the pile.....
Had some nice feedback with this song from the family etc well they didn't go off into a thousand mile stare while listening which is aways a good sign.
So I think give Ourstage a bash with it this coming month.
tony

good luck on that then, i'd forgotten about Ourstage.

hope you get better luck than i'm having with this G.D.PC at the moment!
i still cant import my songs from my external hard drive, and the thought of re-recording all my on-stage backing tracks, as needed is rather daunting, as i have upwards of 4 hours playing time there, and counting! this is without my own songs.

i lost all the songs sheets i had written onto my word processor, and hundreds of photos. i had saved some to the external, but all the pics from my trip to Oz have gone! wait till `er in doors finds out!

that's enough of my troubles, how's the weather in your bit of the world? it's a little overcast here, fotunately, we dont have a street party in my street, so i'll be able to get out to my gig tonight! (wedding)

phill