Topic: Willie Nelson's Birthday

Just read that today is Willie's 78th Birthday, any Chordians share the same birthday. Willie is a true American Icon, a legend. When the day comes his Martin Guitar"trigger"  belongs in the Smithsonian, or I'd be happy to take it, either way works for me. Happy Birthday Willie!

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Willie Nelson's Birthday

a truly great man. happy birthday willie.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

A fantastic musician.  An amazing songwriter.  And most importantly, a stand-up guy.  When his kite hit the trade-winds and he was flying high (pun intended), he remembered the folks who helped to get him there and made sure that they got as good from him as they gave. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

happy bd Willie!One of my hero's,hope he lives alot more years.thanks for the heads up cam. If the usa had a king I think willie would be a good choice.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Happy birthday Willie.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

one of the best,   happy B-Day to Willie, still smokin.

badeye       cool

one caper after another

One of the best showmen I've seen. Happy Birthday Willie.

Joe