1 (edited by Guitarpix 2011-05-24 20:15:17)

Topic: Chordie Stickers! Any interest?

Sup Guys, I'm getting some Chordie stickers made for myself and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in some?

Nothing real fancy, I was just going to get this in die cut vinyl

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2470/5756032304_51b73e670d.jpg
With  "guitar tabs, guitar chords and lyrics" under it just like you see at the top of the page now but a little bigger (about 7 inches across) & I may opt for a different color (all white with only Chordie being in blue). Anyway, I represent all the other forums I frequent with decals on my vehicles and wanted to do the same with Chordie. Not sure of the sticker prices yet ,though I'd guess around $4 each but may be cheaper depending on how many I order. Would anyone else want one? Just trying to get an idea of how many before I place an order. I'd make no profit on this at all!! I'd just buy them in bulk and pass the actual price on to those who want them...

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Chordie Stickers! Any interest?

I'd be up for one.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I'd take one myself.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

I'll take one - don't know where I'd put it - I'd really like a die-cut decal similar to this I could put on the rear window of my truck:

http://www.hondaclubstore.com/images/items/chrome_roc_decal.jpg

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Me for one too, please! big_smile

I'd like 2.One for my truck and one for my beat up guitar case. Just give me the amount and where to send it

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Same here...I'll take 2.  One for the car and one for the case.

A couple for me too.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Count me in,  I'd love one of those..

Badeye    cool

one caper after another

I'll jump on that too.  Have you checked out stickerjunkie.com?  My husband purchases stickers for his tattoo shop from there.  They may not be super high quality vinyl, but you can design your own and for basic black, white, red, they're pretty cheap.  The one on his hard hat (gets lots of abuse) is doing well after a year still! 

I can't help but mention to those that may not have ever noticed, Per has a site set up for T-Shirts that you can get to from the home page of Chordie (proceeds clearly go to the admin, and therefore to Chordie!!):
http://www.cafepress.com/chordie (US site)
http://www.comboutique.com/shop/homeboutique-22896.html (European site)

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

11 (edited by Guitarpix 2011-05-25 11:19:02)

Anyone know what font is used here? http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2470/5756032304_51b73e670d.jpg

MK I'm talking with Signworx.com... He's a vendor on one of the XJ forums I frequent and has made custom stickers for me in the past... He's cut me good deals before and I wanted to be sure it was High grade vinyl so it would hold up in the weather. He's working me up a quote on the first bundle of 50 now but if it doesn't fan out I'll try your suggestion smile

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.

Sounds good to me Pix!  Nothing like helping out the small business owner instead too!  smile

I looked through all the fonts on my new computer and couldn't find anything that matched that.  I've got more installed on my old system, and when the 4 year old lets me, I'll get on there and look through them and see if I can find one that matches this.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

me, I could use 1.

Nela

As long as you don't adhere them to your guitar!

I definitely would want some.It would look cool on the back of my car.May even add to the value.Even hold it together.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

16 (edited by Guitarpix 2011-05-26 02:06:07)

mekidsmom wrote:

Sounds good to me Pix!  Nothing like helping out the small business owner instead too!  smile

I looked through all the fonts on my new computer and couldn't find anything that matched that.  I've got more installed on my old system, and when the 4 year old lets me, I'll get on there and look through them and see if I can find one that matches this.  smile

I did some searching around online and found the font. It's called "Russel Square" or "Futured".

I'm getting a sample one worked up and sent to me... As soon as I get it, I'll snap some pics for everyone to see and approve before I place the bulk order. I'll keep you guys informed of how it's progressing.

17 (edited by Guitarpix 2011-06-06 22:08:49)

Ok guys and gals, I got 2 versions of the stickers in... One with chordie in blue which worked out to $4.50 each and one all in white which are only $3.50 each... That was quoted based on a bulk order of 50 so it may change slightly depending on the actual count we end up needing. Also we decided to go a little bigger because at 7 inches the proportioned height would make it harder to read, so we ended up at about 11 inches long which gave a proportioned height of 2.5 inches and reads well on the vehicle.

Here's a few quick pics of them on my jeeps (the one with blue showed up better because those windows are tinted, I'm tinting the  back window of the other jeep tomorrow and will post another pic of the white one against the darker background then)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3175/5806122076_9aecca929a_z.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3171/5805575843_8869037e49_z.jpg

So which one do you like best?? I know the one with blue is a buck more but I like it much better personally... My vote doesn't really count though since I already have mine.

If you want one (or more) please post below how many so I can get a full count for the order!

** As much as I love Chordie, I really don't want to be stuck with a bunch of stickers that I paid out of pocket for... So please be serious when requesting them smile  I'll have to mail them out so 50 cents post would apply making the ones with blue an even $5 and the all white ones $4.  Again, I'm not profiting from this at all! **

Thanks!

This should give you a better idea of the overall size...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3589/5806235948_fcb3f896a5_z.jpg

I'll take one in blue Pix - If it's not too late, see if your guy can lose the Caps on the second line to more closely match the chordie logo.

I'll email you my florida address - reply with yours so I can mail payment.

Thanks dude!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

where did you get these done? they look great.

21 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2011-06-06 23:56:30)

I want 2.How do i pay.Do you take checks.Where to send?Also.I like the blue better

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Baldguitardude wrote:

where did you get these done? they look great.

Signworx did them. He (the owner) is a vendor on CherokeeForum.com, where I frequent. He's made stickers for me in the past, all with great results. The orange Oxbow surfboard symbol on the back of that jeep was one I had him make and he's also done some Yairi Logo's for me, etc...    Drop me a email if you'd like his contact info.

23 (edited by Guitarpix 2011-06-07 00:47:13)

No need to worry about payment at this time.... Lets get a count and wait till I have them in hand before any currency is traded smile 

Easiest payment arrangement would probably be paypal and that offers buyer protection for your piece of mind... However, I would be willing to take a check or us postal money order from trusted chordie members if they didn't care to go the paypal route for some reason.

Funny thing. Why doesn't the logo just say "guitar tabs,chords and lyrics? And it's not punctuated correctly. There should be another comma after chords.:p

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take one for sure!