Topic: So Hard

Hi all
I was rummaging around and came across an old cassette tape of some songs I recorded nearly 20 years ago using a Tascam. By way of an experiment I downloaded this song on to the PC. I cleaned it up as best I could and added a keyboard track.
The quality sucks somewhat but there it is.....
Oh I did the vocals. I guess your realise why I mainly do instrumentals now. smile

I think I had in mind the oppression and extermination of the Jews in Poland by the Nazi during the 2nd world war.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_so … D=10703267

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Re: So Hard

Hey Ark - Good melancholy song - I also tried it with a Bm7 and that works too....easier chord transition for me.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Thanks jeff
I sometimes think I live my life in the minor chord. I guess I'm gonna have to stick in some majors some where..  smile
ark

hey ark that was great,dont put yourself down mate you inspire us all with your sound.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Thanks for the comment Bob.
Always appreciated.
ark

dig it arkady!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Nice!

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Dino Steelstrings
Thanks for taking the time to comment guys..
ark

hi tony,

i think your vocals are pretty good actually, pink floyd meets eric clapton. i wonder how it would sound if you re-recorded it now?

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi Phill
Thanks for the comment.
Pink Floyd Eric Clapton two of my favs so can't be bad.  smile
Hope you had a nice holiday.
Tony

benidorm was hot the first week then cold and wet the second! just like the beer, so not a total loss.....:cool:

did a bit of karaoke, just to keep the tonsils in form.

any plans to update "so hard"?

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Howdy Ark smile

I loved it, with the recording/playing skills you've developed over the years you should take another crack at recording it. Your voice definitely has a Floyd feel to it.

Please say OK smile

Cheers
Ken

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)