Topic: How did you figure out your chordie name?

I see all your different names.Im sure these arent the names you were born with(for the most part).How did you figure out the name you are using?Ill start.My name is Joe.My nickname was Joey for a long time.Still is with a lot of people.It came from being the youngest of 3 with the same first name.My grandfather was Joe,I have a cousin Joseph who is older.Im the youngest(Joey).The name JoeyJoeyJoey came from the most obvious of places.The beginning of the Joey Bishop show.The color episodes.They would sing joey joey joey he would say son of a gun and the music would start.Plus Joey Bishop was one of my favorite actors and comedians.Thats it.A whole long paragraph for the Joey Bishop show.Thats where the name came from.How about you?

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: How did you figure out your chordie name?

I sometimes have trouble making a clear chord change.Fumble Fingers was my first choice but I was told it was already in use.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Born with it....  Besides I ain't so famous that I need a handle, and nobody's looking for me anyway.

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

My son's name starts with Z and I figured didgeridoo didn't fit this site.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a tuba tooter since high school. My old but much revered King Eb tuba was made in 1940.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Mine matches my blog - baldguitardude.com smile

I love the sound of steel strings. smile

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

My name is rather unusual so I generally find it has not already been taken. Using it saves me having to remember something different and at my age that is a great help lol.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Jay for the first letter of my name, and 4s 'cause it is my fav number = Jay44

I tried using MyKidsMom on another site and it was already taken... so instead I went to Me, and it worked.  Been using this handle for a little bit.  Why?  Just because that is who I am first and foremost a mom to my kids before all else.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Nela

North
East
Louisiana

I love to fish for bass and my high school mascot was a viking, so bass viking.  Somebody else once said it was because I was such a big guy and they called me the big ass viking and it just got shortened to b ass viking.  I actually started using it on a local sports forum and have just stuck with it on most all my internet sites.

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

I picked mine Tyson7 as a tribute to my favorite singer/songwriter Ian Tyson. And my favorite number.

Joe

The first syllable of my last name is Zurf.  A fair number of different groups through my life have called me by that nickname.  Other common nicknames are D and Big D.  Guess what letter my first name starts with.  Because for a time I straddled the line between paddlers going out for fun running rapids and paddlers using boats to float their big fannies out to where the fish are, I had one group of paddlers telling me I was too slow and another group of paddlers telling me I was going too fast.  So I also use the handle Halffastpaddler on some forums.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

My mom picked mine.  smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Mine is just my last name and first initial.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Mine is part of my name and a #  (can not say ) also chose it as it relates too an Italian sports car I like. No it is not the flintstone's pet that made me chose it,although I like him as well.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

This one?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/___GvWp-lj-o/TKNSYv3sC1I/AAAAAAAABV0/mGfaVgI9_rY/s1600/1966-ferrari-dino-206-sp.jpg

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I have a bad eye,

badeye    cool

one caper after another

badeye, that is clearly the most original.  smile

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

This was the very first forum I ever registered to and didn't have any idea not to use my name. Its actually the first initial and last name. On other forums I frequent I go by 6twang.

jerome,I would take any one I could get!!!!!!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I was given the name by upperclassmen during my freshman year in high school 47 years ago and it stuck, to the point where even a lot of folks in my home town think my name is Ed.  When I started whitewater kayaking 35 years ago it became my "river name" and became the name that most paddlers knew me by.  I guess "Dirty Ed" is a lot easier to remember than Ken Willis.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Back when the internet was only in black and white, I got an email address for Tracy and Matt. Later when that provider went away and I had to get a new email, I had to settle for tandm3 cause tandm, 1 and 2 were already taken.  I don't use that email any more but its the easiest user name for me to remember.

Now available in 5G !

Mine was given to me by my son, because of our favorite Basketball team, Cameronkl7 after Cameron Indoor Staduim where Duke plays it's home games, the  KL7 had to be added in the end, the KL are my real initials.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down