Re: Chordie Stickers! Any interest?

I'll take the Blue one.
Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

zguitar wrote:

Funny thing. Why doesn't the logo just say "guitar tabs,chords and lyrics? And it's not punctuated correctly. There should be another comma after chords.:p

Out of interest I was taught that "guitar chords, tabs and lyrics" is correct and there should be no comma before the "and". Mind you that was a long time ago so can anyone define which is correct (of course it is possible that American and British English are different).

Back to the subject matter. I prefer the blue and I will e-mail you later Pix as I have to go to work now.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I'll take one in blue please, they look great.
Thanks for putting this together.

Don

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

I like the blue as well, I would like 2!

TTT

I'm going to let this run till next Friday to be sure everyone has a chance to see it before I post the order.

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

can you email me when they are ready.I dont want you getting stuck with mine because of miscommunication.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

can you email me when they are ready.I dont want you getting stuck with mine because of miscommunication.

No problem smile I plan to email everyone that's requested them as soon as they come in.

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.

Two in white please... do you take Paypal?

Thanks!

bump

I think I'll go for four in the Blue Please.

By all means let us know how to pay you though!

Thanks;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

If I want more in the future,can I get them or is it a one time thing?I have the windex ready for the back window of my explorer.I washed it twice in 5 years.This will be a monumental occasion for me.My pickup too.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

More can be purchased in the future if you like but the price may vary slighltly. I'm trying to do these as a bulk order to get us a little better price.... Individual orders could be done later by signworks (send me an email for his contact info) if you wish.

Doug, the easiest way to pay would be through paypal or I could take a check or US Postal MO if need be. No need to worry about payment at this time though, I'm covering the initial investment myself. We can arrange the payments once I have them in hand and ready to mail out smile I'd guess about a week from now...

I'll be submitting this bulk order Monday so anyone else that's interested should speak up before then smile

Hi Pix, i would like a blue one please.   thank you

badeye    cool

one caper after another

Sorry it's took so long guys. They came in 5-6 days ago but I've been swamped with work and haven't had the chance to email everyone yet. I'll be in touch tonight or tomorrow with all of you via email smile

All emails have been sent so if you don't get one please drop me a line! 

I didn't send emails out to Zurf or MKM as I figured I'd just carry yours to the jam next weekend...

Guitarpix wrote:

All emails have been sent so if you don't get one please drop me a line! 

I didn't send emails out to Zurf or MKM as I figured I'd just carry yours to the jam next weekend...

Excellent plan!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

42 (edited by deadstring 2011-07-09 20:23:34)

Got mine (E-mail) and payment is on the way. Thanks for the idea and putting it into action.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

May I have one in blue please.Let me know about payment details and how to pay etc.
Thanks
Steve

44 (edited by Guitarpix 2011-07-09 20:27:09)

I only ordered a limited amount for those that asked when this thread was active a few weeks ago.  However, I did order a couple extra just in case smile Let me sort the orders for those that spoke first and then I'll drop you an email letting you know what I have left. I should have a blue one for ya though...

thanks Pix,   payment in mail,   

badeye   cool

one caper after another

I mailed you the cash today.If you could let me know when it comes that would be great.My real name and address is inside and on the back flap of the envelope.The left corner says joeyjoeyjoey so you know who it is.Thanx  Joe. P.S. the windex and paper towels are ready

Enjoy Every Sandwich

I'd buy em!

Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

badeye wrote:

thanks Pix,   payment in mail,   

badeye   cool

may be a while, Canada post was forced back to work from a mail strike, mail at snail's pace here. good things come to those who wait.

badeye    cool

one caper after another

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

I mailed you the cash today.If you could let me know when it comes that would be great.My real name and address is inside and on the back flap of the envelope.The left corner says joeyjoeyjoey so you know who it is.Thanx  Joe. P.S. the windex and paper towels are ready

Received yesterday & return package is in the mail this morning smile

Tried to do the paypal payment per your email and got a message today saying the payment was undeliverable. Could you shoot me another email with payment instructions.

Thanks

Don

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.