Topic: I'm new here, so please someone reply?

Hi, just joined the forum. I've been playing guitar for almost 4 years. I've also fiddled round with the harmonica as well. I like country music (Australian and American) and I'm quite a fan of Keith Urban. Hope someone here likes Country.

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: I'm new here, so please someone reply?

Welcome to the forums.  Many here like country music.  I look forward to your participation.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hi, welcome to Chordie!  If you've looked around the forums a bit, I hope you've noticed that everyone here is pretty friendly and helpful.  No doubt with 4 years of playing you'll have some input as well!!  Read the stickies at the top of each section, and jump right in to some conversations!!  smile

Amy

-- I like country too! --

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hi, steelstrings, and welcome to Chordie! You've found a darn good website...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Welcome to the site,I listen too some country mostly older ie: Merle haggard, Waylon jennings,Don Williams. Willy etc.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Glad to have you here, steelstrings.  I love country, although old country is better for me.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Welcome Steelstrings!!!

Country is not my bag at all. But if involves a guitar, I'm down.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!  You've come to the right place.  Just drop a note on any topics and you'll find the crowd is friendly and helpful.  Country is ok.  When it comes to playing guitar it seems like here the barriers drop.

Hey S-S, welcome aboard and hope to hear more from you. Like it all here, even country and western. smile

Our intuitions serve us well

I loves me some Merle!!!!

Welcome aboard steelstrings. Great to see another Aussie on Chordie. I am a country fan as well.

Cheers
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Aye ye canny beat a wee bit o country. lol

Welcome to the best guitar and uke site on the www.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Hi Steelstrings and Welcome.  I live in NC.  I eat grits, collards, corn bread, and drink moonshine....  Guess what brand of music I like most.  Ya All enjoy the forum, this is a great place.  Even the Yankee's here are nice people.

tonyespo / 63 year old NEWBEE

I better learn to play fast, I'm already an old fart.

I'm new too, but I think I've found a great site! I've been playing for 4 years also.... but I need as much help as I can get! Haha
-I listen to country music, but I haven't really attempted any songs... suggestions are appreciated tho

Brenn

Welcome to Chordie Brenn!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Welcome SS and Brenn. This is one of the few guitar/music sites that doesn't get bogged down in brand wars. Instead the them seems to revolve around music and helping others. What a concept.

Welcome!  Love this site when I can come a play here....

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qI7y9ivs5Y[/url]  lol
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEyW2SEHfzM[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0WeJjPLqyQ[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkcYALHslEY[/url]

Welcome.This is the best site going.If you have any questions,someone will answer them.Also.I love playing country but dont care to listen to it.Go figure.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.