Topic: Bootlegger is new Electric Forum moderator!

Congratulations to Bootlegger for being named the new moderator for the Electric forum.
His willingness to volunteer his time and expertise will help this forum continue to grow and thrive.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Re: Bootlegger is new Electric Forum moderator!

Great stuff Bootlegger. I don't go on the electric fourm to often, but you'll be a great moderator.

Congrats......Badeye.,

one caper after another

Congratulations Bootlegger,

I always read your posts with interest, you are a wealth of information and always there to offer help and advice. You will make a great Moderator.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Nice one.  Good choice I reckon. Always willing to help others out with a bit of advice.

Craig.

Blind acceptance is a sign, of stupid fools who stand in line.  John Lydon.

'Mod' is a shorter word for 'young, beautiful and stupid' - we've all been there." - Pete Townshend.

Congrats to Bootlegger... I think he'll be a great moderator. Full of really good (and qualified) information and always treats others with respect...

Middleaged Redneck sorta guy who refuses to grow up...passion for music, especially Southern Rock but like bout everything cept Gangsta/Hip Hop. Collect guitars, mandolins, and love to ride Harleys.

Congrats, Bootlegger! big_smile
cool danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

this guy is very helpful, im a new member and his been helping me through.
thanks man. hoping that you wont stop helping hopeful electric guitar players like me out there.

nzlectric

my guitar is like my brother.
we never get along..

congrats bootlegger! nice to see a guy with that much knowledge as the moderater, your stuff is always, always very helpful!

millie

The sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thought. xxx

Hey "boot", sincere congratulations, keep up the good work, you deseve it to be moderator since I saw you for the first time on the "forum".
Honest, correct, and you know what you talk about. You are and will be one of the best: knowledge and practise

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]