Re: I feel lonely

hi 3chordmania i think i must be your nearest neighbor,i live in ashbourne which is only about fifteen miles away,been on chordie four years and its the biggest worldwide family you could imagine,we all help each other to achieve our ambitions,everything you need to learn and play an instrument,there's always someone to help if you are struggling with any issue,just enjoy a lovely experience of music.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi daddycool and normtheguitar
yeah i know ashbourne and chesterfield.Actaully i live in Alfreton which is probably right in between the twoSo hello neighbours and thanks for the welcomes.

Hey 3Chordmania Im New And Im From Australia i kno how u feel

I would love to visit England someday too!
My heritage goes back to there. Somewhere along the line I'm related to the house of tudors. Not exactly the best royal family one could hope to be related to but oh well. We can chose our friends but we can't chose our family.

Without music life would be a journey through a desert.

I Cor 14:15

Just out of curiosity, Can anyone here play guitar by ear?

Hi JJ, and welcome to Chordie. I generally use my fingers, or a pick! But, seriously, that's a good question - why not start a new thread by posting it in Chat Corner?

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

hi gerrilyd 101
Welcome to you,this seems like a really friendly site so all should be well.

JJ ember wrote:

Just out of curiosity, Can anyone here play guitar by ear?

How can you get both ears on the guitar at the same time?

Seriously, JJ Ember, I was taught to read music for tuba and trumpet in school but when I took up guitar, I learned to play by the sound only- or by ear. I can read standard notation very slowly because I am so rusty at it. I find it quicker to learn new songs by ear and memorize words and chords by many repetitions.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

I like pick too

JJ ember wrote:

My heritage goes back to there. Somewhere along the line I'm related to the house of tudors. Not exactly the best royal family one could hope to be related to but oh well. We can chose our friends but we can't chose our family.

I beleive HenryVIII could play the Lute by ear..... big_smile
Well come to Chordie.
ark

arkady wrote:
JJ ember wrote:

I beleive HenryVIII could play the Lute by ear..... big_smile
Well come to Chordie.
ark

Sadly, it was someone else's ears.  Or they were until he chose to claim them.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I no longer feel lonely.There's many a crazy folk out there!!!
What happened to Henry the 9th?

Tried playing the noseflute by ear, but the wind changed direction. Had to see an Ear, Nose and Flute surgeon to get it removed...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic