Topic: old doll news

helena asked me to say a big hello to all and she misses everyone.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: old doll news

If you see her again, tell we miss her too.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Be sure to give her my best.

Nela

Hello daddycool,say hi for me how is she,is she sick?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Missed the old girl, her kind words and humour....  Wishing all the best and look forward to hearing from her again as soon as she finds opportunity.

Take Care;
Doug

PS sorry about the "old" reference.... I may have mis-spoken, I think I've a couple of years on her, which makes me a right "geezer" eh.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Careful Doug, I got Helena's age wrong a few years ago and had to write a song for her to get back in her good graces smile.

I too have missed the wit and charm of this special lady, and I hope she is soon able to join us again.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi i caught her on facebook,she's been waiting 6mths for an eye op,cataracts,not too serious but i bet its cramping her style,she always seems an active lady,i'll pass on your wishes if i catch her again....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Thanks for letting us know daddycool.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman