Topic: What started out as potentially hot summer...

...has turned out pretty crap thus far here in the uk. In fact, the day after the met office promised us a scorcher this year things went pretty much tits up. Ever noticed how the forecasts on the weather apps change hourly? I think they just look outa the window.

What's the weather like where you are?

Musical tastes range from Ludovico Einaudi to Killing Joke. A true definition of diversity, for sure!

Re: What started out as potentially hot summer...

Its plenty hot here... and muggy, and rainy, and mosquito infested. But oh well, thats the gulf coast for you.

All You Need is Love smile

Meh, It's winter over here.

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Its staying in low 100 F here.  Just got a little rain last night, but not much.  Hot enough.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Christ, and I thought we had it bad! Seems we got muggy, rainy, moz infestations, winter time or temps topping the ton. Smiles all round then....!

Musical tastes range from Ludovico Einaudi to Killing Joke. A true definition of diversity, for sure!

6 (edited by naolslager 2011-07-26 15:03:40)

Hot and humid in Atlanta, Georgia but then it is July. No surprise. On my run yesterday I carried a machete to cut through the wall of moisture. I know, they say don't run with scissors but no one mentioned machetes.

You run in it??? (with a machete???!!)

Fastlane,
I'm an all-weather, all-temperature runner. BUT, I do not carry sharp objects while running.
dj

So it was a blunt machete then...hows that going to cut thru the Georgian humidity ;-)

I think we lost spring this year,seems like it went from cold too hot. I can not complain about our weather out here though it is much better then most other places.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

It's been downright HOT.  We hit 101 last week, and I'm in NY ... we're not "supposed" to get to 101.  The last few days have been a bit cooler and more seasonal, in the high 80's.  We had a very short storm yesterday with a bit of hail. It was the first time my six year old saw hail and she was so excited, running toward the window screaming excitedly "It's raining ICE!  it's raining ICE!".  ha ha!  Thankfully, it was short lived and non-damaging.  The mosquitos could carry a person away this year, I wish they'd go extinct.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hot, hazy, and humid.  Some days add an "er" to the end.  Same as usual.  Hoping for a nice fall.  If it didn't mean that winter were right around the corner, I think fall would be my favorite season.  This year we had spring for a few hours one Wednesday afternoon. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Well the folks back in the Midwest got all our good days it seems.  Supposed to be the hottest part of the year for us here in Oregon, and it's barely getting into the mid 80s (F)....  can't complain though, we finally managed to string four rainless days together!

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare