Topic: All the best

Gooday all,
             Been away for a while working and have just come home on my Xmas break. I have been transferred to a place called Curtis Island off the east coast of Queensland where the construction of a plant to convert coal seam gas to liquid gas is taking place. This 28 billion dollar job is the largest ever constructed in Queensland and is a real buzz being a part of it.
I get very little free time, hence my absence from Chordie but manage a bit of strumming most days.
Anyhow, all the best for the Christmas period to all Chordians and a safe and happy new year.
Cheers
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Re: All the best

G'day yourself Bushy! That sounds like a huge project to be involved in - hope it all goes well for you. Stay safe and enjoy your Christmas break. Happy New Year too!
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Good on you.  Build something worth building. 

Merry Christmas to you, Bushy.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Merry Christmas to you Bushy.  Enjoy your break.  Good to hear from you again.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hope you have a good christmas Bushey!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hey Bushy,

Have a great Christmas yourself. Expect an email from me about this construction project you will be working on. I'm working on my MBA and this sounds like an interesting topic to use in my discussion boards and on my papers.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Jeff,
     No problem mate, I'll help out in any way I can.
Cheers
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Thanks for popping in to see us Bushy!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.