Topic: t:title"a christmas gift" 422

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"a christmas gift" 422

this puzzles me ,what kind of gift is it? sad

hi yupgift2u, welcome to Chordie.

if you read the words you'll see that the gift is a baby, it's given and received! the original gift i guess was Jesus.

nice one Daddy, showing that Christianity grew from Judaism and that Islam, Judaism and Christianity all stem from the same roots. So why all the bad feeling and strife? the true message is....LOVE EACH OTHER and delight in the gift
of children.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone, no matter your beliefs or creed.

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill babies and children are what make christmas the joy it is,brings families together and then there's all the memories of christmas past,hope you have a super christmas and a happy new year.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Robert, I've just had good news from my oldest son in Australia, I'm becoming a grandfather for the 11th time in August/September next year, so your song has that little bit more significance for me.

A happy Christmas and festive season to your good self and your family.

Phill

hi phill congrats on that,another extra present to buy next year,we've got 14 +1 in feb and two great grand kids,my 7 are all grown up so we dont get the houseful we used to have,but we have some great neighbours which add to the festivities.....stay cool and have a good christmas

no great grand kids yet but i've got 2 that are nearing the age, 17 going on 35 you know what i mean?
as for us, it seems we've always got a house full, my daughter lives just 3 doors away so we see her and her 2 kids daily. the 2nd oldest son lives in the next street, he's just produced my youngest grandson, which we see every day, he has 2 older kids too. my youngest son lives about a mile away his oldest (9) can find his own way here and does at least twice a day, my son brings his 3 year old daughter down to see us every other day. so it's a good life and seldom quiet.

MC

phill

Phill Williams wrote:

hi yupgift2u, welcome to Chordie.

if you read the words you'll see that the gift is a baby, it's given and received! the original gift i guess was Jesus.

nice one Daddy, showing that Christianity grew from Judaism and that Islam, Judaism and Christianity all stem from the same roots. So why all the bad feeling and strife? the true message is....LOVE EACH OTHER and delight in the gift
of children.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone, no matter your beliefs or creed.

Phill

This sums it up well Phil,daddycool I like the song.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Nice write Robert smile
A child born at anytime of the year is special, but a child born through "a religious time"  should remind us all no matter the religion, to respect the beliefs of others because it is what it is, and life is life.

Well Written my Friend.

Merry Christmas
Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi phill looks like you dont get much chilling out time,ditto

hi kenny good comment ,thanks for your comments,have a great christmas and new year.....stay cool