Topic: Merry Merry Happy Happy!

Hey everyone,
New here and wanted to wish everyone the best of the season. Included is a link (hope it works!) to a song I wrote last summer. Enjoy! and all the best.
The link is  https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=8e5a0f93 … 955015!219
Sumadog

There's nothing right in my left brain and there's nothing left in my right brain.
author unknown

Re: Merry Merry Happy Happy!

Cool tune sumadog - reminds me of Tom Rush (and thats a good thing)

Welcome to chordie!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I can not get on that site sumadog.but welcome too the forum.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks guys.
Dino48,
Hmm... sorry you couldn't get to link. Will try to find another way. Skydrive and Dropbox are only places I have music posted so far. Technologically challenged.... haha! Will be posting lyrics for a couple of originals this pm. Any input is appreciated. Have only 10 originals in arsenal to date. Picked up guitar again a couple of years ago after a 30 yr hiatus. I figure if Django Reinhardt can play like that.... If you're interested I could email to you. Let me know. MP3 is about 3Mb

Happy New Years to Y'all

There's nothing right in my left brain and there's nothing left in my right brain.
author unknown

Great song Sumadog, well done.

As the site you put it entails a download of the song I took the liberty of putting it on "Friends of Chordie" on MySpace where Dino will be able to listen to it too. I can soon remove it if you do not want it there.

http://www.myspace.com/friendsofchordie

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thank you Roger. That works well for me. I noticed a side bar that indicated anyone from Chordie can upload there. Is that correct? (still trying to figure out the rules. haha)
Happy New Year to you.
Sumadog

author unknown

I set up FoC in 2007 as a place for Chordie Members to showcase their own recordings. Most now have their own places for uploads so it has been neglected a bit recently but it is still there for any Chordian use if they send me their song and photo.

Happy New Year,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks Roger,I really enjoyed the song Mike,I like your dog Suma,good looking shepard.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman