Topic: New strings on the Blueridge today!

Wow!  I didn't realize how bad the strings were on my Blueridge accoustic until I put the new ones on today.  What a pleasing different sound the new strings make.  I am happy!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Re: New strings on the Blueridge today!

I sometimes wait too long before changing strings myself and when I finally do, man the difference is amazing.  I have gotten used to changing them every 4-6 months lately.  I thinkI can finally tell when they need it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Just think how it'll WOW the old gals at the rest home now. .....................

I change mine frequently Jim.  In fact, my Blueridge got new strings yesterday.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

What will the old gals think when he shows up with a new G- string. Why do we fall in love all over again with our guitars when we restring them ?

Joe

Bass it's almost like having a new guitar,it has a profound effect on me when I do change them.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman