Topic: title:"sophie grace" 425

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: title:"sophie grace" 425

i was missing you robert, where've you been?

nice song, granddaughter? if so congrats.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I really like that F, Bb, C chord progression! It's a sweet sound that compliments your lyrics.

hi daddycool,

I've been playing your song a lot and really like it! It's funky! I would love to hear how you play it--but the link to your website doesn't work. Please repair it and upload your song.

hi phill had this viral thing,still suffering,doc wont give me anything to shift it,says antibiotics are for diseases not virals,had it since before christmas really deppressing sometimes,headaches,fever,sore throats and ache all over,now he says its linked to my whitefinger,taking the mick i think so self cure is the only option at moment,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi mb and welcome to the chordie family,i'll check the link,it was upgraded after i joined so its most likely wants reposting,i'm glad you like the song,it makes the effort of writing worth while,have a look at my other posts there's some nice easy play songs,basic chords,just enjoy,thanks for your comments.....stay cool