Topic: t:title"fathers day" 430

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"fathers day" 430

You and jets keep popping out alot of good tunes,someday I will finish my song.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi dino we have to get them down before we forget them,i can't remember many of the songs i've written without looking at them,just an odd one sticks in the old grey matter,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

nice song daddycool..I have three daughters and nothing I would not do for them. nice tribute to all fathers. I haven`t played it yet...but I will.

hi lane i have four daughters and three sons,18 grand kids and two great grand kids,busy busy
thanks for your comments....stay cool

my goodness thats a big family, I would guess there is always something your fixing..lol
have a great day.