Topic: Sporadic availability - what's up?

Over the past couple of weeks it seems like chordie.com is offline a lot.

Maybe it's just me, but if not, what's going on?

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Re: Sporadic availability - what's up?

Astro,you are not the only one, they were fixing and upgrading the site latley.It was off this afternoon. Guess it could be the Evil One also.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yes, I've been wondering also. This site was offline most of last evening and night. Was offline for awhile last week too.

Not been able to get on either.

It was explained on another thread, although I am getting pretty frustrated with it myself.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Sorry guys, please be patient, it will get better but just not sure when: http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=20060

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

7 (edited by bluejeep 2012-07-15 14:54:07)

I thought the problem may have been on my end, glad to know my computer is ok. Also glad that admin is working to keep chordie online, I check chordie more than my e-mail.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

bluejeep wrote:

I thought the problem may have been on my end, glad to know my computer is ok. Also glad that admin is working to keep chordie online, I check chordie more than my e-mail.

What's an e-mail?

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

New server is up! Hopefully Chordie will be a lot more stable now.

Good hope it all works well.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks again!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.