Topic: I need help writing songs.

I am no good at writing songs but I love doing it. Can anyone give me tips on writing them?

Tip of the week: stay CLEAR of cybermen!!!

P.S. I will try to change this every week at the longest

Re: I need help writing songs.

Hi HungerGames111
Lots of advice in this post.. http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=19176
ark

Ok. Thank you.

Thank u, arkady. I also is in need of it.

hi katniss welcome to chordie,everything you do you can put into words,everything you see makes a song,everything you hear makes the music and everything you love gives the song a heart,chordie gave me the inspiration then songs just came from my heart and soul,we all have it it just needs something to bring it out onto paper,i just read through the lyrics posted and everything clicked into place,i then wrote 11 songs in two days then an average of three a week after that,i've slowed down lately but i've also had a lot of help from other chordies,so just enjoy all the experience of creating and playing,i'm sure you will start writing soon.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

o.o that's a lot of songs!... u do know I was joking about the katniss thing? right?