Topic: It would be fun

It would be fun to watch some try to dance to my playing that's no theory

Let no talents go unused

Re: It would be fun

Guitar is an musical instrument. I like guitar. I have will to learn how to play guitar. Thanks for this post. Keep it up.

Donut is a pastry I like donuts I will have to eat some donuts and it looks like you will crap some spam soon and I will flush you and that aint theory but fact.

rontu123 wrote:

Guitar is an musical instrument. I like guitar. I have will to learn how to play guitar. Thanks for this post. Keep it up.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

You guys are way over my head, but please continue.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Pete its easy to understand my answer is nonsense and I was quoting a nonsense post these are typical for 1st time closet spammers they test the waters with a toe and later jump in and splash there tripe in several forums they get reported and are banned either that or we are witnissing the results of a failed lobotomy.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

not so much a lobotomy as passing a liquidizer through the nose and switching on, then trying to talk sense with the mush that's left.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.