Re: How many guitars?

I own a Norman accoustic and a Gianini Classical. Love em both!

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

I have 2 - a Fender Telecaster and a Yamaha acoustic that I have a hard time playing because the strings are so high off the fret and I have little fingers - I'm working on the finger strength to play that one.

My husband has a Mexican acoustic that I steal from him all the time and a Gibson electric that I like stealing from him, too...uhhh, I guess that means I actually have four.  lol

I have a strat players deluxe (mexi) which sounds/plays great...have a lp 1960 classic which I rarely play, have a very old silvertone elec with amp & speaker in guitar case, d28 martin, & my favorite 00016c rtge premium electric/acoustic martin.

Two but soon to be three, i got a Jackson Electric, an Aria Classical (PUKE), and am getting either a Takamine or Ibanez Acoustic Electric

I'm not sure the exact # at the moment.

Takamine G340
Ibanez AW100
Ibanez AW200CE-VV
Morgan Monroe M-50 vintage series
Simon & Patrick Luthiers Rosewood Showcase
Takamine EGSF15SC
Takamine f-310s '79
'74 Epiphone FT-570SB Jumbo
Ibanez Micro studio Electric
Ibanez AS83 Semi-hollow electric
That's enough listing + 5 more acoustics including a classical.

As to what kind would I recommend, That all depends on the price range your looking at and your style of play. My personal favorite is the Simon and Patrick.

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

I am left-handed, and play a left-handed guitar, so my options are limited. I have an Aria W20D acoustic that I bought in late 1981, and an Alvarez RD20SCLH acoustic-electric that I bought about a month ago. My wife has an old acoustic classical-style nylon string guitar; can't recall the name or model just now. She also has a Martin DC15E solid mahogany dreadnought that we purchased about six weeks ago. Very nice! A lot nicer, in fact, than my Alvarez, but then, she's the worship leader; I just play for my own amusement and entertainment.

man am I jealous!! you people have some guitars!
I love the two I have--started with a Simon & Patrick...cedar construction...very cool guitar.  And my Carvin is my #1 guitar...I love that thing.
Thinking about selling a kidney to get an electric...a PRS SE at Sam Ash has been calling to me....

I found a Yamaha acoustic for about $200 at guitar center that's easy to play and sounds good.

Acoustic: 1 Yamaha, 2 Ibanez, 1 Ibanez is classical. Electric: 1 Fender Strat and an Ibanez bass. Total: 5. I bought them all but own just the Yamaha. My sons own the rest. Lol. Only the Yamaha ever get's played! Slackers! Lol