Re: Some Blues with my new Guitar

That made my night Russ.  You Sir know Da' blues.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

27 (edited by dino48 2013-09-11 01:19:54)

Russell my 335 copy is about 12 years old so I guess they just look alot alike. what kind of looping machine are you using it is doing a good job and I t looks like you are equipped with foot pedel effects.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

jets60 wrote:

That made my night Russ.  You Sir know Da' blues.

Its always nice to hear I made someone feel good thank you! smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

dino48 wrote:

Russell my 335 copy is about 12 years old so I guess they just look alot alike. what kind of looping machine are you using it is doing a good job and I t looks like you are equipped with foot pedel effects.

dino this new tremolo system is a hot ticket the Stetsbar pro II has a moving bridge which keeps the guitar in tune even after bending a lot.I am using a Boss ME-50 effects system it has 3 pedals one for 10 different overdrive and distortion selections 1 for chorus, harmonizing,flanger,phaser and vibrato and one for delay reverb slow pan reverse plus an online tuner and volume pedal lots of goodies I use a Boss RC-20XL loop station with a Boss F5-6 foot switch this allows me to toggle up or down between 13 loops it takes time to understand how to use them effectively (I'm still learning) but it's a whole lot of fun learning smile

Is that an expensive system and I am guessing it can not be used with an acoustic guitar.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

Is that an expensive system and I am guessing it can not be used with an acoustic guitar.

dino mine is made for LP style guitars with shipping it came to $257.00 I'm not aware of any tremolos for an acoustic only because of the way the bridge is but you could search the web for one smile

Russell_Harding wrote:
beamer wrote:

Russ, my sons first song he learned was THE RUMBLE.  Wipe out is great and pipeline.  check out this version of pipeline as you probably have never heard it (yes THE METALIZER IS BACKIN DA HOUSE) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yhi50TKWM0

I think anyone trying to dance to this will need a fibirator to get there heart moving again very quick tempo must have been a concert performance smile

LOLOL that is because its actually a thrash metal band called ANTHRAX.  The rythm guitarist , Scott Iean, is a insanely good guitarist.  useless trivia, he is married to MeatLoaf's Daughter. LOLOL  How cool would it be to say my father in law is MEATLOAF!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:
beamer wrote:

Russ, my sons first song he learned was THE RUMBLE.  Wipe out is great and pipeline.  check out this version of pipeline as you probably have never heard it (yes THE METALIZER IS BACKIN DA HOUSE) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yhi50TKWM0

I think anyone trying to dance to this will need a fibirator to get there heart moving again very quick tempo must have been a concert performance smile

LOLOL that is because its actually a thrash metal band called ANTHRAX.  The rythm guitarist , Scott Iean, is a insanely good guitarist.  useless trivia, he is married to MeatLoaf's Daughter. LOLOL  How cool would it be to say my father in law is MEATLOAF!

I don't know I saw him at Mitt Romneys fund raiser on tv he kinda lost it

But come on, meat loaf had his day and his daughter is hot LOLOL

I would kill for a one hit wonder.  Meat has never gotten any respect as a performer. he gave it his all.    I still think it would be cool to be able to say that though.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

beamer wrote:

But come on, meat loaf had his day and his daughter is hot LOLOL

I would kill for a one hit wonder.  Meat has never gotten any respect as a performer. he gave it his all.    I still think it would be cool to be able to say that though.

I liked meat loaf when he first came out with "Bat out of hell" and his song I wont do that and the line "let me sleep on it" great song he had some other good songs too its just that I was shaking my head when I seen him with Mitt Romney it like going from the pinnacle to the depths of the grand canyon other then that I agree with you another star that fell was Joe Cocker I think there are only a few genres of music that a performer can continue to shine blues,country and some southern rock not into jazz mysef but I do play it but I still love hard rock smile

as a song sorta says "you kind of music and mine aint the same" I would say my kinda hard rock and yours aint the same LOLOLOLOL but rock is rock! all sub generas included weather we car for them or not.

beamer wrote:

as a song sorta says "you kind of music and mine aint the same" I would say my kinda hard rock and yours aint the same LOLOLOLOL but rock is rock! all sub generas included weather we car for them or not.

That's what makes the world go round variety it would be dystopian to all like the same thing might just as well be vegetables lol

Hi Russ
Just had a listen to HARDING BLUES on your new guitar the looper is an excellent tool for a back ground track on the fly.
The new guitar sound great with the mods and your skill.
ark

arkady wrote:

Hi Russ
Just had a listen to HARDING BLUES on your new guitar the looper is an excellent tool for a back ground track on the fly.
The new guitar sound great with the mods and your skill.
ark

Thank you Ark its a lot of fun Probably why I still love it smile it's been a while how have you been? smile

hi russ. finally! great tone and sustain, and you're still using that gizmo thingy to great effect.

rock on

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

hi russ. finally! great tone and sustain, and you're still using that gizmo thingy to great effect.

rock on

phill

Welcome back Phill yes I'm kind of a gizmo guy once in a while I find one that works well for me and I tend to stick with it thanks for taking a look smile

how could i resist?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

how could i resist?

smile awe shucks buddy lol