Re: How many do I need

Love your post, HarleyJim ... I'll substitute fly fishing gear for motorcycles, but the principles of addiction are the same.

You "NEED" as many as you can get.   If you know your instruments and do a little homework, you can really stretch your dollars at the pawn shop.

Irritating to see a Video Lesson posted (for a long time) on the main page, click on it, and be told it is a "Private Video".  Why then is Chordie linked to it ???

I agree Ken, that is frustrating and I don't have an answer for you. Maybe a mod can shed some light.

In the future, you should start a new thread instead of "hi-jacking" another.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Holding at two and loving it: one dreadnought and one travel guitar. Going on five months now. I will admit to occasional bouts of GAS.

I restarted my hobby in April after 25 years away from it and have picked up my third guitar since. I am considering a couple more just for contrast.

Shorter of breathe and one day closer to death.

Keep buying guys.  Its a great hobby.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

33 (edited by bluejeep 2013-08-23 14:37:15)

We will always need one more!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

The answer is always 'one more'

I agree always one more.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I belive your right i have 5 now and i need a less paul then a high end arch top

Let no talents go unused

Russell got areal nice gibson copy you might want too ask him he posted a video 0f him playing it. I think it cost him less then $200.00.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman