Topic: Cups... because, it's happening

I am actually leaving tomorrow.  I have a work trip to go on... so, don't miss me too much!

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12667916

smile  It's the Martin's first recording, but of course the strings are pretty dull and need changed.  Maybe this way no one will mess with it when I'm gone (yeah right).

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Re: Cups... because, it's happening

Sounds great!

You will be missed more than you can know!  We all have missed having you sing something for us, so thanks for the little present before you left.  I liked it, as I have everything I have heard you do.  Travel Safe!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

nice   sound

Amy great job,I love your voice. I guess you are coming going to flordia or coming too calif. on your trip.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Amy - your voice is angelic as usual, but I'm really digging the slap chop muting rhythm strumming - I think that's new to your repertoire since I saw you last summer?

Looking forward to seeing / hearing you in a few weeks!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!