Re: age

alvee33 wrote:
(0)==#paranormal guitar wrote:

They say I have the fastest right hand in Britain...  big_smile

Will

Lmao.

That tends to happen when young men get to a certain age. Don't worry, they say it's quite natural.

Thats just too funny!

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

I'm 16, but I'll be 17 on february 19th... about 6 months from now...I was born in 1991...I started playing guitar about 7 months ago. I play accoustic guitar, but I might get an electric sometime...and I'm hopfully going to start a band sometime soon...anyways...yeah...

Rock on!

mhebert wrote:
alvee33 wrote:
(0)==#paranormal guitar wrote:

They say I have the fastest right hand in Britain...  big_smile

Will

Lmao.

That tends to happen when young men get to a certain age. Don't worry, they say it's quite natural.

Thats just too funny!

Shut up.

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

That's just the type of reply I was expecting from you. Thank you for confirming my opinion. By the way I have been told worse by better people.

Michel

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

55 (edited by Besti 2007-07-25 23:08:10)

anyway, back to the original thread...
i'm 22, 23 next month. been playing since i was 11 (i think, the dementia's setting in early, can't remember what i had for tea, let alone what year it was!)
Oh, and i'm married, so i'll leave the speed of MY right hand open to speculation big_smile

She aint exactly pretty, she aint exactly small
but at 42-39-56, you could say she's got it all....

Ouch!  Let's keep it civil, gentlemen!

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Besti wrote:

anyway, back to the original thread...

Oh, and i'm married, so i'll leave the speed of MY right hand open to speculation big_smile

And people say I'm narrow minded...
lol

cool
okay??

Have you ever heard "The Winker's Song" by Ivor Biggun, now that bloke's got a fast right hand.

hi i'm 53 & a half ,dad of 7,grandad of 14 and come from a family of 5.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi folks, I'm another old geezer at 59, been playing (well, trying anyway) for just over a year, I get very frustrated sometimes when I can't do stuff ( like barre chords easily). But think this site is just the best

Oh and by the way I too am and aging (aged?) hippy

Im l6 have to streaks of gray hair and im still kicking but thats to be expected since im still a young blighter

So Red Delicious

Im 41   Started playing guitar at 10, in clubs at 15.  I think I have more fun now then when I was younger.  But I have fewer brain cells!

Bobby
kickin.ws

20, and extremely jealous of anyone who remembers 1967 for music

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix

uhhhh... well i'm only 16 but i came to this site because you can find more country music than most places. i like rock too but i can't usually play it.... its nice to have a site where you can actually get waylon jennnings and johnny cash cords

All You Need is Love smile

well, im 14. i think this is the best place ever, ive learden a bunch o songs in the few months ive been here.

"If the weed-eater guy comes back, drop the golf clubs and pretend you were walking the dog"

WELL WHO IS THE OLDEST CHORDIAN NOW?
- RUSELL?

WHO IS THE YOUNGEST CHORDIAN?
I was born on 12/07/1955, so 52+almost 4 months. But in Hospital, nobody believed I was older  than 40 years old. I have exactly 7 grey hairs, and I met a beautiful young nurse, 20 years old. She was so beautiful, light brown hair, light brown eyes, BUT MOST IMPORTANT, I will never forget her, cleaning my face, full of transpiration, the way she cleaned drops of my face, so sweet, this felt so good, so gentle, never a woman approached me this way. BUT THE AGE?? 20 years? It wasn't difficult to "charm her" but be reasonable. I feel happy that there still are people so gentle, giving you back a feeling that you are still HERE, and you mean somebody.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I am happy to say i am 66 yrs old and still kickin i was concieved 1 month before ww2 late one night after my dad finished a gig and came home horny (thanks mom and dad)

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I personally was born in the great year of 1986 on December 7th, thus making me 21 years old. Born in the wonderful industrial town of Middlesbrough, North East England for those not in the know. For anyone who's ever visited, YES the debate does still rage on as to whether or not we are in North Yorkshire, Durham, Cleveland or Teesside. Even the Post Office isn't sure!

tongue:P:P:P:P

Born June 27, 1951. I'M 24 YEARS OLD. Still got most of my teeth. Don't have to do a low part and a comb - over. Will chase after a good looking girl - just not very far or too long. If I catch her I don't need a little blue pill ( very often). Not old enough to want the black nylon socks and the berumda shorts pulled up to my armpits. Started playing guitar, with purpose, about 2 1/2 years ago.

Nela

42.  Been playing guitar since November of 2006.  This time, that is.  I've attempted the instrument many times before.  I've been playing bass (this time) for about ten years, but lately all my practice time is on guitar.  I haven't given up bass so much as my buddies gave up jamming and it's hard to have interesting bass practice when not accompanying a melodic instrument.  For me, anyway.   

I have enjoyed Chordie a great deal, and especially enjoy the practical theory assistance that has been passed along by my favorite mutant Russell and Jerome (who shows every indication of being a mutant but is too modest to claim it).   I have also greatly enjoyed the original music Chordians have shared on the Songwriting forum.  I'm no song-writer and am impressed by everyone who shows that talent, but the songs I've added to my personal repertoire have come from Selso, James McCormack, and Lone Rebel, so I extend a special thanks to each of them.   

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Wow, I just read that post I made ago where I got pwnted. hmm
That must've been well embarrasing, I feel sorry for my(old)self
lol I find it funny now though

cool
okay??

68 this year and still enjoying music since I started on an old 'grand' piano in 1947

42. Been playing on and off for 10 years. Been "on" now for better than a year. Alot of credit to this site for keeping the interest and motivation up. This has been fantastic. Thanks to all especially the admins and moderators who keep it clean, cool and especially fun. Their service is invaluable. There should be an appreciation day or something????

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

I'll be 30 in June. There's a couple things that I've noticed as I've "matured". First, the older I get, the less I think I know. And, I never really felt old until "kids" I used to babysit started buying me drinks at the bar!

"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda