Topic: Happy Birthday to Topdown!

Join me in wishing our Margarator, Topdown, Jeff, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Looks like you made it to another 21st b.day!  ENJOY your day, and extended weekend!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Re: Happy Birthday to Topdown!

Tip of the hat and happy birthday to you Topdown!!!

Dave

Happy birthday buddy!

Modification to rule one for the weekend - If it tastes good, it is good.  I imagine that Florida will have to get another booze shipment before the weekend is out.  They're probably going to run low. 

Happy birthday Topdown!!! 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Happy Birthday Jeff.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks everyone! I am heading to Key West this weekend and as I am celebrating my 50th today, my goal is to hit 50 bars in 4 days! Luckily it is a small island and I can walk everywhere I need to go!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Happy Birthday topdown,50 bars I think you better hire a cab four the next few days,have fun!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Have a great B-Day, TD...  I'll tip a cold one for ya....

one caper after another

Happy Birthday Topdown!!! Have a few cold ones for us.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy half-century to ya!

How small is that island?.... I'm thinking gloves and kneepads, the heck with walking! 

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I was going to say "50 bars is no problem as long as the guitar stays in tune and you don't break a string!!"

Then I realised it would be lost on the other side of the pond as you use the term 'measure' instead of 'bar'.

Then I realised you could go into a 'bar' and have a 'measure'.

Then I realised my conversation was getting very stupid so I will shut up!!!!!!

I hope the hangover is not too dreadful Jeff,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Happy birthday from one well played old guitar string to another!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

50 trips around the sun, traveling around 585 million miles each trip, would be about 29.25 billion miles, the whole time (18,263 days) spinning in a 7900 mile circle (earth's approximate diameter) which addis another 145 million miles or so ..................

That's a lot of miles you've traveled Jeff, you deserve to sip a few adult beverages.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY wink

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Dirty Ed wrote:

50 trips around the sun, traveling around 585 million miles each trip, would be about 29.25 billion miles, the whole time (18,263 days) spinning in a 7900 mile circle (earth's approximate diameter) which addis another 145 million miles or so ..................

That's a lot of miles you've traveled Jeff, you deserve to sip a few adult beverages.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY wink

Well no wonder I feel so tired, that's a lot of dadgum miles.

Thanks again everyone!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Dirty Ed wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY wink

Interesting perspective.

Happy birthday Topdown.
Dj